[need help] HIE : Blade fall + totem

Hello there !

I'm trying to build a blade fall templar. Why ? I like the bladefall effect and haven't build any for now (Also I haven't build any templar either).

Main goal : make a budget build, league starter, able to go to maps and do white and yellow map, lab. May be more but I'm not focusing on late game with this build.

The only ascendancy that gave me good bonus is Hierophant since I'm not going to tank and I'd like to max my physical damage not elemental.

Hierophant = totem. Well ok then, totem bladefall sounds good.

Now since I'd like max my physical damage and my spell damage, I'm going to start like this :

www.poeurl.com/bS0c

My principal gem setup will start with : bladefall + spell totem + faster casting

Now I'm somewhat blocked about how to up my damages.

For the support I could use :
- inc area / concentrated effet, classic but it work
- Controlled Destruction Support, if I don't focus on Critical strikes
- Spell Cascade Support
- Spell echo support, does it work with totem ?
- Iron will, since I naturraly get many strengh and I could get a
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Repentance at lvl 66 to free a socket.

I like the iron will plan, I can get many str on the tree and on my stuff. It could lead me to use a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Doon_Cuebiyari.

I got some increased elemental damage on doon and in my tree. It's not lost because I'll may get some "added damage to you spell". I'm thinking about using an herald too, to get use of it. Herald of fire seems to be the best option with a hight STR.

I'm not far from the "Wisper of doom node", so I may go for :
Ball lightinig + curse on hit + 2 curses.

Since my totems are doing the damages, I can cast it myself and put this setup in a 4L.
Also from what I have seen Ball lightning + CoH, works with ancestrall bound.

That was what I planned.

Is there some major flaws in my plan ?
Have you some good idea to improve it (but still budget) ?

Last bumped on Apr 25, 2018, 7:15:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info