[Rant] Lab, fuck this shit

Dear GGG!

Ascendancy has been a long time ago. How much longer do we need to have this fucking Labyrinth thing going on to get our ascendancy nodes?

It is not that much the lab itself (though I hate every second I have to spend in it), but the very fucking stupid idea that you can't portal. Why? Because that shits keeps disconnecting. I just got kicked out of 4 consecutive Labyrinth attempts. Obviously always somewhere around the last zone.

So for Gods sake please remove that shit or let us at least tp so we don't have to walk through that entire shit again when we get disconnected. It is about time.

EDIT: typos
- I didn't say half the shit people quote from me - Albert Einstein
Last edited by neurolergic on Apr 20, 2018, 9:17:00 AM
Last bumped on Apr 20, 2018, 5:23:35 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
"
neurolergic wrote:
Dear GGG!

Ascendancy has been a long time ago. How much longer do we need to have this fucking Labyrinth thing going on to get our ascendancy nodes?

It is not that much the lab itself (though I hate every second I have to spend in it), but the very fucking stupid idea that you can't portal. Why? Because that shits keeps disconnecting. I just got kicked out of 4 consecutive Labyrinth attempts. Obviously always somewhere around the last zone.

So for Gods sake please remove that shit or let us at least tp so we don't have to walk through that entire shit again when we get disconnected. It is about time.

EDIT: typos

A question have you tried to set a build to run lab fast? there are quite the few setups that make it super safe

PD:let me explain myself ones you follow a build and it only takes you 4 minutes to run uber lab hatred vs it reduces alot.

and ones you know what kills you the only problem you may face is crashing each 20 or 30 labs
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
Last edited by noheal on Apr 20, 2018, 10:47:35 AM
"
noheal wrote:

A question have you tried to set a build to run lab fast? there are quite the few setups that make it super safe

PD:let me explain myself ones you follow a build and it only takes you 4 minutes to run uber lab hatred vs it reduces alot.

and ones you know what kills you the only problem you may face is crashing each 20 or 30 labs

He can't carry himself through lab unless he is multiboxing.

If he has a character he is trying to get ascendancy points on, what does making a second character that can run lab have to do with his current one?
Omg this post has been up for two hours and Turtledove isn't here yet wtf
Fake Temp League Elitists LUL
To answer your initial question:

FOREVER!
"
"
noheal wrote:

He can't carry himself through lab unless he is multiboxing.

If he has a character he is trying to get ascendancy points on, what does making a second character that can run lab have to do with his current one?

you can totally have 2 clients open at the same time make a lab runner and just carry yourself. But that is not the point since that involves doing the lab for the first time as well lol even if you have a lab runner if u dont know how to run it you will die as well

Ones he gets a lab runner he knows the lab and most of the tricks, labcompass and all the information out there is way easier for him to do it on lower hp, dodge traps and all the diferent stuff that kills him.
Only a dumbass pays for a F2P game.
"
neurolergic wrote:

Forever. This is a core part of PoE, and is extremely unlikely to change. HTH, HAND.
Turtledove, you're late!
Remember, suffering is convenient.
That is why many people prefer it.
Happiness requires effort.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info