Flame Totem Hierophant, 40% MoM,13k armour, 4 totems + SR, 450k Shaper DPS per Totem

Hi, I wanted to share my build with you.

It's a Hierophant using 4 Flame Totems + Scorching Ray to make use of a -24% fire resistance debuff which lets me reach almost 400k Shaper DPS per totem.

Ascendancy, Bandits choice and PoB with passive tree

Pursuit of Faith -> Ritual Awakening -> Conviction of Power -> Divine Guidance

PoB link: https://pastebin.com/vu5i3YbV

Bandit of choice: Alira
Imo the best choice since we make use of every thing Alira gives us - mana regen, crit multi + very important resists

Some stats

Skill gems

Flame Totem setup

Flame Totem(21/20) + Empower(4) + Faster Casting (20/20) + Ele focus(20/20) + Controlled Destruction(20/20) + Fire Penetration(20/20)

Empower lvl 4 + Flame Totem lvl 21 give us the most damage. You can swap Faster casting for Chance to ignite but I like FC more

Flammability setup(Triggering Arcane Surge)

Flammability(20/0) + Increased Area of Effect(20/0) + Arcane Surge(20/0) + Increased Duration(20/20) (20 quality not required since we cast it very often)

Anger(21/20) - we put it in Essence worm ring

Clarity(20/0) + Enlighten 3/4 + [OPTIONAL] Herald of Ash - very needed mana regen + more than 50K Shaper DPS from Herald of Ash if we want DMG over unreserved mana.

Lightning golem + Scorching Ray - Golem gives u cast speed and Scorching Ray, even though we can't deal damage with it since we have Ancestral Bond, we can apply -%24 Fire res debuff which is huge

Movement skill: You can choose Lightning warp or Flame dash, your choice

Also u can use Lightning trap - that gives around 160k Shaper dps

Gear

2 Shimmeron wands

Helmet with Flame Totem enchant - either 2 more projectiles or 40% Flame Totem damage

Elder Astral Plate with %crit to spells and life

Amulet of choice - Xoph's Blood - fixes our problems with 180 Strenght requirement for Astral Plate and gives us penetration + Ash when something hits us

Diamond ring with %fire dmg + Life, resists and Essence Worm with Anger which lets us make use of a Watcher's Eye jewel mod "Crit Multiplier when affected by Anger"

Boots of choice - Kaom's roots. Probably high life boots with %MS are better choice but currently I dont have money for that

Important item - Maligaro's Virtuosity, covers our Dex problems + gives us very needed crit chance

Stygian vise with Life+spell damage abyss jewel (inc duration of flasks' is optional but definitely helps)

Jewels - generally u want to cover up resists with jewels, mods to look up for:
-resists,
-life,
-crit multiplier,
-crit multiplier to spells,
-crit chance to spells,
-crit multiplier to spells while dual wielding,
-crit multiplier to fire skills,
-crit multiplier to elemental skills,
-totem damage,
-fire damage

Flasks
Divine flask with bleed removal
The Wise Oak - make sure your fire resist is the highest
Diamond flask is a must - increased armour lets us run through pack of mobs and just drop totems
Onslaught with increased movement speed - since we dont have room for quicksilver flask this is the best option
Rumi's concoction - flat 3000 armour and % to block attacks and spells - best defensive flask for us

Gameplay

Shaper kill - unlucky death by jumping onto ball of death

Last edited by graberrr on Apr 12, 2018, 6:14:14 PM
Last bumped on Apr 12, 2018, 6:01:12 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info