[3.2 Bsc] Chieftian MS insta life on hit + 1k hp regen Ez endgame videoup



Hello guys, the my idea of this build was to get a good amount of life on hit but with an high life regen, and here it is :)
Immune to freeze and chill (thanks to my favorite helmet in game); immune to stun, immune to ignite.. 6.3k HP.. 80% all res (thanks new chest) and 10% of phys taken as fire.. this build is a lot tank and has an high life sustain thanks to high regen and high life on hit.
-Every ball of molten strike gain 64 life on hit, with dying sun up i shot 12 ball per attack (64x12=768), with multistrike i attack 3 times with 1 click (768x3=2304), also i'm using ancestral call so attack also 2 nerby enemies (2304x3=6912). An this numbers are if every ball hit only 1 enemy.. in a large pack of mobs the life gained with only 1 click is
"over ninethousaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaands" xD.
The damage is full converted in fire, i use also a good watcher's eye with vitality life gain on hit and vitality +#life regen, but for my idea of build the most important part of watcher's eye is the life on hit with vitality.
You can use, if u can get it, a claw iwth life gain on hit implicit.. could be the best choice but high dps claws are a lot more expansive than axes.

-Btw best enchants choices: helmet -> +3 MS proj ; gloves -> reflection ; boots -> 2% regen when hit
(i dont' have these enchants on gloves and boots since uber lab is boring..)

Ok, nothing more to write, maybe.. If you have any question or opinion feel free to write here in thread.

Enjoy ^_^

-Bandits: Oak
-Pantheon: Solaris, Tukohama
- Ascendency: Ramako, Hinekora

note well: in video i don't use aspcet or spider and dying sun.. but in final setup of build i use them.. i will share here final gear and setup, but in video is the old setup with arctic armour.


Gear

Def stat

Pastebin
https://pastebin.com/yhAF9r6i


Enjoy :)

My builds
Last edited by Hitma47 on Sep 5, 2018, 8:42:54 AM
Last bumped on Sep 19, 2018, 7:27:26 PM
Cool build. Will definitely try this build next league :D
Good Build going to try this
"
Completed 14 ChallengesCinthexes wrote:
Good Build going to try this

"
Completed 6 ChallengesKifasu wrote:
Cool build. Will definitely try this build next league :D

Thanks guys and good luck :)
1) Guardian Viable?
2) Elder Guardian Viable?
3) Why don't you equip other weapons instead of this hit-cannot-be-evaded shield because you just lose 2 point for RT?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,
He is using elemental overload.
"
Completed 24 Challengeswi77iam26 wrote:
1) Guardian Viable?
2) Elder Guardian Viable?
3) Why don't you equip other weapons instead of this hit-cannot-be-evaded shield because you just lose 2 point for RT?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,

i do all end game bosses, only hard fight is uber elder.. I do easly gurdians, shaper and uber atziri.. (i do service)
I use elmental overload.. for this reason using this shield.
"
Completed 36 ChallengesHitma47 wrote:
"
Completed 24 Challengeswi77iam26 wrote:
1) Guardian Viable?
2) Elder Guardian Viable?
3) Why don't you equip other weapons instead of this hit-cannot-be-evaded shield because you just lose 2 point for RT?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,

i do all end game bosses, only hard fight is uber elder.. I do easly gurdians, shaper and uber atziri.. (i do service)
I use elmental overload.. for this reason using this shield.

If I can find any rare claws with 300 pDPS, is it worth to go for RT instead of Elemental Overload (40 More Elemental Damage)?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,
"
Completed 24 Challengeswi77iam26 wrote:
"
Completed 36 ChallengesHitma47 wrote:
"
Completed 24 Challengeswi77iam26 wrote:
1) Guardian Viable?
2) Elder Guardian Viable?
3) Why don't you equip other weapons instead of this hit-cannot-be-evaded shield because you just lose 2 point for RT?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,

i do all end game bosses, only hard fight is uber elder.. I do easly gurdians, shaper and uber atziri.. (i do service)
I use elmental overload.. for this reason using this shield.

If I can find any rare claws with 300 pDPS, is it worth to go for RT instead of Elemental Overload (40 More Elemental Damage)?

Thank you for replying.
Best Regards,

always better with elemental overload..
The Effigon amulet add abyss jewel with blind on hit and you can use other shield)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info