Mirage Archer Support

Post your feedback for this support here.

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a support.
Please email support@grindinggear.com if you need any assistance!

Last bumped on Jul 2, 2020, 5:34:06 AM
Used it extensively last league for my 95 ice shot raider, I feel it's in a great spot. Used it for clearing maps while using barrage for single target. It's not quite a best in slot gem, other supports such as pierce or slower projectiles can easily be switched out, which is why it is balanced.
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
question:

the summoned archer is using your last skill, tornado shot in my case.

do you take damage if the archer hits reflect monsters?

was failing atziri's split phase heavily and i guessed it's been the mirage archer who shot the "mirror holding" atziri incarnation.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Using with RoA and works pretty well for rushing through areas.Despite its heavy penalty because it both attacks while you move and aims for you it can be a good clearer and let’s you spend more time moving.

It’s freaky how this snuck into the game because I kept meaning to suggest a skill like it as there was a game I played years ago’ Magic and Mayhem’ that had near identical skill.Never expected it to come in as a support gem,kinda interesting these hybrid gems that seem to be a skill and support in one.

It does make proliferating builds more viable as single shooting enemies is a little tedious and a bit hit and miss so it is quite a decent build defining support gem.

can we please get a Shadow-Clone behind us instead of Soul-Escaping over our head ? cuz its more optimized shooting an arrow straight rather than shoot it to the ground.
like this:

pretty please ? with a cherry on top ?
thank you!
Can we please get a much quieter and gentler sound effect for this skill. I am using a Quill Rain for a Toxic Rain assassin -- the sound of the Mirage Archer is slowly driving a spike thru my skull. Thwack...thwack...thwack...thwack...it never stops. Please make it stop.
I like how this support Gem works. I use it with a Poison/increased Skill duration build.

The bad thing is the annoying permanet Noise of this Support gem. 2 times louder then the used skill-Gem. Sounds like a broken Vinyl Record 2 times a second, ALL THE TIME.

I would like to play with sound effekts, but its not possible for me with this support Noise gem if i want to play more than 15 min.

Hope you check this...
Mirage archer is completely underwhelming for poison builds. The shots fired from the archer ,even though they use the socketed skill gems, don't apply any poison. I activated the archer ,while having Plague Bearer on, and it didn't register any poison stacking whatsoever when it hit the enemies. As a result the plague counter didn't move a bit. All in all it's in a very bad place at the moment ,even more so after the more recent nerfs.

I used the amulet Retaliation Charm in combination with the Watcher's Eye whose mod can't be blind while use Precision to avoid blind. However, It only works on the protagonist and Mirage Archer is not effective. I think this is a bug. Please help me fix it.
Thanks
Last edited by YukiOkami on Jul 2, 2020, 5:34:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info