Lanzlo Streams! Current build: Blight Occultist

Good evening. I am Lanzlo. Veteran PoE-er, beginning streamer. Just a few things to note:

*I use Nightbot to stream music while playing. Att he moment, I'm using the default "Monstercat" playlist. But, with the !songrequest command, you can request a song to play as well.

*Occasionally, I have coffee while streaming. (Apparently, that's a streamer taboo.) But hey, I'm from Seattle, cut me some slack. ;)

*I am not a 'power player.' I suck at HC. I like to clear the level I'm on before I move on. I'm not a speed runner. I'm playing to enjoy the game. And occasionally, I sit and listen to the lore of the game.

*Sometimes, I stop in the middle of a thought. I'm high functioning autistic. It's just how I am.

*I only have one monitor (and a tiny 1600x900 one at that) But I do have an iPad, and running the Twitch app on that. I don't always see your chats immediately, but I will see them, and respond.

Stream schedule is posted. Hope to see you in my chat room.

https://www.twitch.tv/lanzlo
Last bumped on Apr 5, 2018, 1:10:02 AM
Sad news. Due to Comcast being a PITA, I can only afford to stream one day a week for the foreseeable future. So, Wednesdays it is, 2-4pm PST. I would love to do more, but until I can start getting some income from this, I can't.

Hope to see more of you join me. I would love the company.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info