Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts - Racing update; Looking for people willing to test.

For anyone who still doesn't know my filter:

"

...In short, it is a powerful filter. And it's going to get better.

Here's the message:

"
I know no one asked, but I have been working on a racing update for my filter. Since the update is quite substantial I'm looking for testers and feedback. A beta version is available on request. I will not release this update quite yet. Not without testing. So if you are interested, just let me know. Of course anyone interested is welcome to join as well.

For the haters:

"
If you don't like colors, well shit, there's only 6 color themes available. Sound bothers you? Did you know you can make adjustments? Also, did you know, that this is the second most downloaded filter on Filterblast?
Greengroove's Loot Filter Scripts: poeurl.com/OMs
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 21, 2018, 9:41:57 PM
Last bumped on Apr 28, 2018, 5:19:55 AM
is it caster or melee filter
"
janimauk wrote:
is it caster or melee filter

It can do anything you want, literally. But in terms of this update the main difference is in melee (current meta). 1 hand axe and mace currently ready, but I'll rework all weapon classes including bows.

Minor changes to all classes of weapons are also already made. The caster options have no changes so far as these are already all right in the current versions.
Last edited by Greengroove on Mar 15, 2018, 3:18:48 PM
...so like 2 years after ggg stopped having races, you made a racing filter?

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
"
robmafia wrote:

Maybe you didn't notice, but there was an international race just 1 week ago. And races are fun. we all know that. They will be back... Occasionally GGG will do weekend races, there's races between challenge leagues and there's also a community of dedicated racers. Also every time you level a new character in a new league or SSF you can benefit from a dedicated filter.

Furthermore I didn't make a racing filter, I just updated it. I update my filter all the time. Sometimes updates focus on some things, and sometimes they focus on others. This time it's a racing update and it's concrete.
maybe you didn't notice, but that was tencent. also, it was limited to 5 non-chinese players. none of which were you.

[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

"
robmafia wrote:
maybe you didn't notice, but that was tencent. also, it was limited to 5 non-chinese players. none of which were you.

So what?
"
robmafia wrote:

[Removed by Support]

I'd be interested in trying it out. I'm currently recording myself practicing A10 runs, hoping that if I see what I'm doing after-the-fact it'll help me find out where I really need to focus.

I'm using a slightly modified NeverSink where I bumped up some of the less-valuable currency a couple tiers, and made some things bigger, because either my mouse accuracy has gone straight to shit or my mouse sensor is kinda wiggly... or both.

Steeeeeve
The updated filter is now live on Filterblast.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info