Don't Go into the woods!! (Catarina's Hideout)

This is my hideout I had created in Standard, a long time ago I seen a picture that someone had of a village and i thought that was cool, so this league I moved it over to bestiary. I like the idea of a town but with the map device I wanted it to be foreboding. That someone went where they should not have gone and now the woods are being corrupted to the point that only the brave dare venture out to hold back the evil. The town's supply lines were cut off from the rest of the world, they've tried barricading the town in the hopes that nothing gets in to kill again. This town has lost so many people and some are going mad with what they've seen; they are losing hope.

From an Ancient temple spills forth evil corrupting the very land, those who have weapons stand guard over the town, trying to protect its citizens. But they need heroes to venture into the temple and confront the ancient evil spilling out into our world. But when new heroes arrive the citizens themselves warn:

Don't go into the woods!

I hope you enjoy it.

https://imgur.com/a/4YQP4
Last bumped on Mar 16, 2018, 2:06:39 PM
I really like that map device area. Great job!
if you want a tour just ask :)

the whole HO is done so if you can get to the hard to reach places you can see fun details

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info