Beast Crafting is Trash IMO

Went to the blood alter and it said I would craft a 60 or 61 Item level unique chest. Mainly did it to see if I would get something different. So I start up the fight and it drops me the same crap chest it did earlier in the game. I cant rem the name of the Item but it rolled a item level 30. Why is it that it says you are going to craft a item level 60 but then doesnt?
Last bumped on Mar 13, 2018, 2:47:53 PM
You are mixing up level requirement with ilvl. When it comes to uniques ilvl is only immportant for socket number.
Its not trash in your opinion, its just trash, this is a fact. Any white knight that chimes in afterwards and tells you its awesome is an moron.

Someone already went through every single recipe and like 290 or some crazy number were completely useless, the same garbage we filter out. The fact that their idea of fixing the league is to add more trash just proves that they have no fkng clue what they are doing.
"
MadCat04 wrote:
You are mixing up level requirement with ilvl. When it comes to uniques ilvl is only immportant for socket number.

Do you even read? I said Item level to start. Jesus some people are just....I mean I just reread my post and I specifically said ITEM LEVEL...
Its trash, dont bother beastcrafting.
GGG always weight the rng for anything random to massively favour garbage over anything you actually want. This has the problem of making all crafts feel worthless while simultaneously having reddit bugmen post that they did X craft at lvl 10 and got 3 headhunters.

Pretttttttttty lame. Will be happy if they add some new usable recipes in the next mini-patch though but im expecting them to either be bad or too expensive to be realistically usable.
Well, the possibility to specify the base item will help, but beastcrafting will still feel inferior to essences. With essences you can pick the exact base, exact affix AND the exact tier of the affix.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
"
blazer572 wrote:

I said Item level to start. said ITEM LEVEL...

Item level is different thing than level requirements.

You can have.... let's say:
Solaris Lorica (Requires Level 17) with ilevel:
- 17 - early game drop
- 80 - maps drop

Ilevel is based on map level + rarity of mob that dropped specific item.
I use the 4 Link recipe often
"
Masharab wrote:
"
blazer572 wrote:

I said Item level to start. said ITEM LEVEL...

Item level is different thing than level requirements.

You can have.... let's say:
Solaris Lorica (Requires Level 17) with ilevel:
- 17 - early game drop
- 80 - maps drop

Ilevel is based on map level + rarity of mob that dropped specific item.

its like you didn't even

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info