heirophant build help please

https://poeplanner.com/AAwAAPkADCUAAHn53YuMwJoJqtn8wGYEs6IA4XOaO4Kb7TzVpuw4hXtmVJRvcg9mnljlwxNaK6PyRUcy0evuhTKXLUlPvKqa4EWdU1J8gxEtLJy86mpDCPRtGRzcjxq4kyj6gsf56EGHtz7-Cti9NZKnlF5d0f2DzDwtg1_GrhDMK7aMRviTeyD-hyoTxPZyqfcy6hj46xRxDjwsp0rE9q54aXasz36tjdl8ggfyQfPdaGXyRTrhpldN4_6PvYJXK_6ztfJ4DcAaqW5WLRSpbzuD9x8CBAeD21XG6-RfKvAfaPIaOJBVJy862N7laFoEUToWhoIrJgOadSpxYgAADQADAAECAgAH0AEB9AAAAA==

Is the build I plan on doing with frostbolt totems, but could easily replace with other skills. Is it viable to be non crit? Only uniques I will be using is frozen trail if I do go frostbolt or other threshold jewels.

Links -
Spell Totem, Frostbolt, Cold Pen, Controlled Destruction, Last 2 are still up in air as 6 link will be hard with league starter.

Was thinking of running a decoy totem for extra tanking and searing bond for 5th totem to increase life regen

Flame golem or stone golem?

running blasphemy with cold penetration.

This is trying to make my own spin on a totem build with the Heirophant totem buff.

I am not an expert, but feel this could be tanky enough and have enough damage and be quite simple when not concerned with charges or crit.

This is intended to do all content I can get to.
Last edited by lildavey1364 on Mar 1, 2018, 11:23:43 AM
Last bumped on Mar 1, 2018, 2:00:53 PM
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:20:15 AM
Alright, so I have to disagree with you about the non-crit. It should be able to clea content, but Hierophant screams for power charge generation and therefore going for crit.
There are a lot of nice and easy accessile crit notes around the corner, too.
Additionally crit chance is going to give you some nice QoL stuff like shattering corpses and perma freeze except bosses/tanky rares. But you got a decoy totem to cover those.

Searing bond is must have imo due to it being essentially a 20% more dmg multiplier on single target cuz one more totem.

I wouldnt care to much about the golem, take what you feel most comfortable with.

Big no to blasphemy! Frostbolt is so good because it offscreens and has super nice range. Blasphemy won't make use of that. Additionally you don't cast stuff (besides totems) yourself, so you should have enugh time to use your curses actively. This enables Arcane Surge, too.

Frostbolt in general should be able to tackle all content, but isn't the best single target for obvious reasons.

Regarding your tree:
As stated, I would go for that easy crit to exponentially increase your dmg output. As Ezanna stated, totem life and duration isn't needed cuz you recast them anyways every few seconds (AND it's a ranged spell).

http://poeurl.com/bMPZ

This is my planned 5 Crit Frostbolt Totem Hiero, gonna use Shimmeron + Atziri's Refelction later to enable SOul mantle and self-flagellation. Budget version will be dual Kikazaru's.

Hope I could help a bit :)
Thank you. I was going nuts on the mana nodes also for the Sanctuary of Though ascendancy as a way to double dip in energy shield and mana for more eHP. I may have went overboard. Do you think it will have enough damage?
-
Last edited by Ezanne on Aug 6, 2022, 3:20:00 AM
Last edited by dookleeto on Mar 1, 2018, 2:06:34 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info