Spectral Shield Throw Wasn't Made With Players Like Myself In Mind...

You see, I'm allergic to shields. So what do they mean there is a new spectral shield throw skill and I HAVE to have a shield equipped to use it? The shield is SPECTRAL, meaning it's magic, having a shield equipped should be OPTIONAL!! I suppose GGG doesn't want players like me to enjoy 3.2!! What were you thinking when you designed this shit content!!
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 3:48:26 PM
i guess you're just raging.There are also a lot of players that liked the idea behind it like me.Instead of raging maybe you could ask for a reasonable explanation?And believe me mate the content they are creating is not shit.
I like the idea of Spectral Shield Throw. My body is ready.

Global Culling Strike and Chain. Check
Legacy Evasion and Armour Rolls. Check
Legacy Crafted Mod. Check

S'all good.
"
BearCares wrote:
So what do they mean there is a new spectral shield throw skill and I HAVE to have a shield equipped to use it?

OMG this game sucks!!! I can't use Shield Charge without a shield equipped!!! :(

Spectral Throw -> Requires melee weapon
Summon Specter -> Requires a body
Animate Weapon -> Requires a weapon
Animate Guardian -> Requires armors
20 more skills -> 20 more requirements

With a closed beta supporter title, either it's a joke thread or a joke thread.
"
BearCares wrote:
You see, I'm allergic to shields. So what do they mean there is a new spectral shield throw skill and I HAVE to have a shield equipped to use it? The shield is SPECTRAL, meaning it's magic, having a shield equipped should be OPTIONAL!! I suppose GGG doesn't want players like me to enjoy 3.2!! What were you thinking when you designed this shit content!!

these should help

I dont see any any key!
This game requires a video screen and electricity!?! Total shit.
Hilarious.

Hey, look, Mom, here FINALLY is another build for unarmed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebreakers everywhere, rejoice. And Doryani's Fists!
Last edited by Slaanesh69 on Feb 23, 2018, 2:48:28 PM
"
BearCares wrote:

I mean to be fair I'm allergic to threads such as this one yet I still cope with it, so...
"
BearCares wrote:

Actually it's a widely known fact that Chris had this skill made because he once bought a shield MTX and was left disappointed. After that, he decided that all people who want to be involved with shields should suffer just like he did.
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Not sure if serious or parody of the people who complain about the required slowdown of the new league features.
The Bestiary league proved once and for all, that GGG only listens to crying instead of well thought out criticism.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info