How to equip 2 melee weapons as a Templar?

Hello, i am playing a templar and running a Frostbolt self cast build. i have read other places about using 2 scepters or wands but i cant seem to figure out why i cannot equip 2 scepters. I didnt see a passive for it either.

am i missing something here?
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 12:32:32 AM
As a templar, you have to equip pants before you can use two weapons at the same time. Good luck!
Last edited by Adam320 on Feb 22, 2018, 10:35:16 AM
Hmm not sure if your being funny:)

But i have items in all slots when trying to put another scepter in the off hand slot
If you're trying to equip a scepter and a wand you can't, it had to be either two scepters or two wands.
In my original post, i stated i was trying to equip 2 scepters or 2 wands at same time. not one of each.

I cannot place anything other then a shield in the offhand slot in any combination..
So i amde a little progress.

I was testing different types of wands and scepters and i was able to equip 2 Omen wands but when i tried to equip 2 scepters of the same type, it wouldn't let me. but i was able to equip a level 12 Unique scepter and a level 52 Rare but could not equip 2 level 52 rare scepters.

So not sure why it is doing that but i will just keep trying till i get the right combination.
There is no "right combination". There are no limitations to 1h melee weapons that you can equip, unless you don't have the stats for them. Wands are not considered melee weapons, so cannot be used with any other 1h melee weapons.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info