Did GGG stop making race seasons?

I miss participating in races....@GGG did you stop developing races and/or chose to quit the race seasons?

Asking for a friend! ;)

Last bumped on Mar 17, 2018, 10:34:09 PM
Here here, I agree...I was looking forward to getting to play some races this league. Was hoping for a head hunter race or something. I had a lot of fun with the 10 day races last league.
Guess no one really knows the answer?!
...the answer was obvious. yes, ggg stopped doing race seasons.
[Removed by Support]
"Your forum signature was removed as it was considered to be inappropriate and a breach of our Code of Conduct."

...it was quotes. from the forum. lolz!
There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile.

"
janimauk wrote:
There's a common misconception in the community that our balance team doesn't play Path of Exile. They actually do play it, a whole lot. We have people with level 100 hardcore characters, multiple famous community members who have come to work for us and you may not even know it. The minimum requirement to join our QA team is 1000 hours of PoE experience, and we still turn people with that prerequisite away if they're not good enough at the game. Our design, balance and QA team are experts at Path of Exile.

Then either GGG doesn't listen or your special players have very limited specialties.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info