Fuck the lab

Just lost 4/8 lab runs because your game crashes when im walking. [Removed by Support]
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:38:52 PM
Last bumped on Feb 23, 2018, 6:20:12 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
yeah, lab is sexy and kawaii

best waifu <3

the 50% success rate, due to crashes, is something I experience also.

Sometimes I didn't even see the lab, I get disconnected n the lab login screen. So yeah, 2 offering per success run. I am not even trying to do the lab grind challenge, so frustrating...
"
bigdirty wrote:
Just lost 4/8 lab runs because your game crashes when im walking. [Removed by Support]

Regarding your assertion about lab being the worst addition to any game in the last 30 years, I've been playing computer games for longer, for about 40 years. Since before computer games were even available for purchase. Way before personal computers. Of course I can't be familiar with all additions to all games. I can confidently say though that lab is the worst addition to any game that I've ever seen.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:39:25 PM
I play 5 leagues for now, and never have crash on lab. May be time to buy new machine??
"
RocketDragon wrote:
I play 5 leagues for now, and never have crash on lab. May be time to buy new machine??

So you don't think that there's anything wrong with a design that demands 100% reliability from your machine, your power supplier, your ISP, GGG's servers, GGG's ISP, and the rest of the world?
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
RocketDragon wrote:

So you don't think that there's anything wrong with a design that demands 100% reliability from your machine, your power supplier, your ISP, GGG's servers, GGG's ISP, and the rest of the world?

No, of course he don't. It works for him how can you expect him to step in other peoples shoes, even just for 2 seconds.
"This is a Buff"
-------------------------------
There is an old almost forgotten prophecy, that hell will freeze over.
But we just recently discovered the true cause of this unlikely event:
By the time GGG manage to balance their game.
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
bigdirty wrote:

Regarding your assertion about lab being the worst addition to any game in the last 30 years, I've been playing computer games for longer, for about 40 years. Since before computer games were even available for purchase. Way before personal computers. Of course I can't be familiar with all additions to all games. I can confidently say though that lab is the worst addition to any game that I've ever seen.

I accept there being worse additions, but not from a game I actually enjoy. I did some lab runs, failed. Logged off and going to do something else. Lab literally makes me not want to play the game.
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:40:09 PM
"
bigdirty wrote:

Send a bug report .
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:42:18 PM
"
bigdirty wrote:
Fix your pc.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Holy shit a game that needs your pc and power to work. Damn what kinda shitty game design is that? Oh and it needs your isp and the game servers to work too? Who knew that would be required just because its an online game?
Last edited by Kieran_GGG on Feb 20, 2018, 4:42:40 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info