SmerlowTV`s Poet`s Pen MF Inquisitor All Content Viable HC Viable [3.2]

Today i wanna share a new Build from me with you, i am also streaming nearly every day on twitch.tv/smerlowtv where you can ask me about the build (The main language is German but i also answer on english questions).

My Profile
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/SmerlowTV

What is this Build made for
This Build is made for every content you can play him as Magic found as i do for Vaults / Lava Lakes ect or you can swap you gear abit for doing bosses like Shaper , Uber Atziri and other funny stuff

Is this Build Low Budget?
It is Low Budged espacilly the MF Version of the build the only item you require is 2x Poet`s Pen, you can Equip Him a Kaoms Hearth it adds good survivabillity and dmg but you realy don`t need it at all you also not gonna need any 6Link for the build

Pros And Cons

Pros
- All Content

- Fast Clearspeed

- Cheap

- 6k+ Life as MF Version

- Can do all content

- Fast Lvling phase with Poet`s pen 3-4 average time for Act 1-10

- Heavy DPS

Cons
- Requires Poet`s Pen you can not play this Build without them

- Can not Run all Map Mods: You can never run: Ele Reflect Maps , Also Players Regenerate no Life and Mana is very Painfull aslong you didn`t got a Watchers eye with Anger Leeches Fire damag as Life

- You will die on Uberatziri atleast 3 times because your balls gonna hit mirror Phase ( or you grab a second set off Poet`s Pen and play / Glacial Cascade / Phys to Lightning / Concentraded Effect in it for Atziri

- Ek / Autobomber / Wander can clear maps abit faster than we do

Bandits

Help Aliria

Ascendancy

1. Instruments of Virtue

2. Righteous Providence

3. Inevitable Judgement

4. Augury of Penitence

Pantheon

Major Pantheon
-Soul of the Brineking : This is the best Major Pantheon for us in any situation, Stun Immunity is just top we don`t have to use a kiaras or some stuff like that

Minor Pantheon
-Soul of Shakari: For General Mapping we wanna upgrade this pantheon till we got poison Immunity

Skilltree

Note: After Reaching Lvl 57 go first where you feel like if you feel to squishi go live notes first, if you got resistance problem go Jewler Notes first.

LvL 57
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/3.1.3/AAAABAUBAAKWBAcEswVCBx4I9AmqDFIOSA_EES0RLxGWGF0agSL0KgsrCiycMtE7fDwFQZZFR0WdSVFMs1F0U1JVxl3yaPJqQ2wLbRlwUnyDfdJ_xoKbg9uJ04uMjDaP-pJukyeVLpo7muCce6IAoqOmmai5rfGus7jKuZO8VrzqwGbAmsMJ0PXSfNWm2fzhc-vu6_XtPO1h73zwH_DV8h353Q==

Gear

Required Unique Items

-Poet`s Pen this is the only Unique item that we realy require to make this build working we need it to trigger our spells Volatile Dead / Body Swap / Unearth

Recommended Unique Items MF

-Poet`s Pen: you need it to make the Build Working

-Ventor`s Gamble: Good Quantity + Fix Resistance over them + some max life for extra defensivity

-Bisco`s Collar: Everyone that wanna find items is need it op for magic found

-Starkonja`s Head: Good defensivity and some crit, for a bit more DMG and Cheaper Enchant you can use a Devotos Devotion

-Sadimas Touch: Quantity

-Bisco`s Leash: Quantity + Rampage / If you are rich use a headhunter makes you alot faster

-Goldwyrm Nubuck Boots: Qunatity + Juicy Mana regeneration

Recommended Unique Items DMG Version
Is Following need to figuer out and test what the best options are for Dmg first.

Recommended Unique Items DMG Version
Is Following need to figuer out and test what the best options are for Dmg first.

Jewels
Jewels are rly strong for nearly every build. We gona need some Rare jewels (5 in the final build) an we gonna look for the following Attributes

Must have
-Icreased Maximum life

-Increased xx Resistance ( Rly hard to cap resistance as MF without Jewels )

Damage Mods
-Increased Fire Damage
-Increased Damage
-Increased Area Damage
-Increased Spell Damage
-Flat Ele Dmg on any new Abyss Jewel ( Fire dmg would work as the best for us )

Helpfull Mods
this Mods are mostly to help out to fix Ressistance and Attributes if you don`t got min maxed Gear allready

-Any Jewel with Resistance mod (Fire Resistance/Cold Resistance/Lightning Resistance)
-Increased Attackspeed (For Clearspeed)

Gem Links

Gem Links

Note: All the gems are listed in the order of choose, this Links count for the Low life Version
B: Blue Socked
R: Red Socked
G: Green Socked
-: Linked

-Body Armour: Since We are Using Kaom`s Hearth we got no Sockets here, If you wear another chest do like a cast when damage taken Setup or Cast on death portal in here. There is litterly no 6Link setup that would push the build

-Helmet: Frenzy (1) (23Q) / Greater Mulitple Projectiles (20) / Curse on Hit (20) / Assasins Mark (21) ( Quality not needed on the Gems only lvl`s G-G-B-B

-Gloves: Anger (21) / Herald of Ice (21) / Enlighten (3+) and Arctic Armour (21) Tank Setup/ Enlighten (3+) and Empower (3+) Dmg Setup R-G-B-G(Tank) R-G-B-R(DMG)

-Weapon1: Unearth (1) / Greater Multiple Projectiles (20) / Bodyswap (20) G-G B

-Weapon2: Volatile Dead (21)+(20Q) / Elemental Focus (21)+(20Q) / Concentrated Effect (21)+(20Q) G-B-B

-Boots: Flame Dash / Ice Golem / Cast when Damage taken / Immortal Call B G R-R

Leveling

If you got Poet`s Pens just use them at lvl 12 with the same setups than in the guide upgrade step by step your setups as soon you get them if you don`t got Poet`s pen you need to lvl as an other build for example on a league start i lvl as Totem Build bcs they are easy to gear and fast ( farm your Pens and switch too my build

Videos from 3.2 will be added soon including Shaper kills / Map Show Off /
Last edited by SmerlowTV on Mar 23, 2018, 11:18:58 AM
Last bumped on Apr 7, 2018, 1:40:31 PM
Reserved for changelog
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
- You will die on Uberatziri atleast 3 times because your balls gonna hit mirror Phase

Try swapping volatile dead out for detonate dead for uber atziri split phase.
"
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
- You will die on Uberatziri atleast 3 times because your balls gonna hit mirror Phase

Hey i just tested it its not rly working dmg from detonated dead ist not high enough an atziri is killing us meantime if you play here rly good it can work but its harder than with Volatile dead and risking to die on the mirror phase
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
"
"
SmerlowTV wrote:

Hey i just tested it its not rly working dmg from detonated dead ist not high enough an atziri is killing us meantime if you play here rly good it can work but its harder than with Volatile dead and risking to die on the mirror phase

You don't run detonate the whole time, you just swap it for the split phase. The splits don't have very much HP.

If you don't mind having a second set of poet's pens on weapon swap you can get different color primary gems in there and just do something like glacial cascade or w/e for a more consistent option. (GC + conc + P2L)
Last edited by magicrectangle on Jan 26, 2018, 10:40:23 AM
"

You don't run detonate the whole time, you just swap it for the split phase. The splits don't have very much HP.

If you don't mind having a second set of poet's pens on weapon swap you can get different color primary gems in there and just do something like glacial cascade or w/e for a more consistent option. (GC + conc + P2L)

Tested it and it is rly good ty for the good feedback bro :)
Lvl 53 tree isnt working. Can you update it?

and nice build btw trying it out atm. :)
"

Updatet ty :) let us know how the build works for you and have fun bro :)
Last edited by SmerlowTV on Jan 30, 2018, 6:55:36 AM
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
"

Im lvl 81 atm and going strong! I just use thiefs torment instead of 2 gamblers. I still have enough resist with fire at the highest (wise oak) and thiefs help me with mana leech and it still give us quantity :)

Last edited by Ajukrajzi on Feb 1, 2018, 10:39:10 AM
"
Ajukrajzi wrote:
"
SmerlowTV wrote:
"

Im lvl 81 atm and going strong! I just use thiefs torment instead of 2 gamblers. I still have enough resist with fire at the highest (wise oak) and thiefs help me with mana leech and it still give us quantity :)

Hey nice idead with the thief :) the only thing is you could drop your wise oak since we got alredy penetration from our asedancy you could use a silver flask for example to have more clearspeed ( and dmg )

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info