when does abyss league end

when does abyss league end ?
Last bumped on Jan 19, 2018, 8:53:27 PM
"
bromius wrote:
when does abyss league end ?

looks like it'll be 7th March
Favourite armour? Hmmm, I forget it's name, but it's that scarlet one that whatsherface wears when she wants to look splendid.

I like Marmite.
Instead of opening a new thread I might ask in this; what happens then? What carries over to Standard (assuming it does) and what does not?
Going outside is highly overrated
-Anorak's Almanac. Chapter 17, Verse 32
Everything comes over to standard when league ends.
Censored.
I was wondering when one of these threads would pop up.
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Everything comes over to standard when league ends.

Including captured monsters, map progress, master reputation?
LEAGUE MERGE FAQ
by Abdiel Kavash, feel free to copy & paste whole or in part whenever someone asks about league merges.

Q: When do the leagues merge?
A: Leagues merge when the current challenge league (currently Abyss) ends. This is usually 3-4 months after the league started. GGG usually makes an announcement several weeks before the league ends with the exact date of the merge.

Q: Where does my stuff end up?
A: In the parent Standard league of whatever league you have stuff in. This means:

Challenge league -> Standard league
HC challenge league -> HC standard league
SSF challenge league -> SSF standard league
SSF HC challenge league -> SSF HC standard league.

Q: What gets transferred? What gets lost?
A: Everything you own, including characters, items, hideout, masters, progress in the Atlas, etc. gets transferred. Nothing you own in a challenge league is ever lost by a league merge. If you think you have lost something during a merge, you aren't looking hard enough.

Q: Details?
A: The merge happens in two phases.

The first phase happens immediately after the challenge league ends. In this phase:

- All your characters are moved from the challenge league to the parent Standard league. This includes level, skill tree (including Ascendancy choice and passives), equipped gear, inventory, and quest progress.

- The contents of your stash in the challenge league get transferred to your stash in the parent Standard league. For every non-empty stash tab you have in the challenge league, a new remove-only stash tab will be created in the parent Standard league with all the items you had in that stash in the challenge league.

The second phase happens during a server restart following the end of the challenge league. This is usually 2-6 days after the league ends. In this phase:

- Your hideout in the standard league is updated. The new hideout will be chosen between either your previous hideout in the standard league, or the hideout you have in the challenge league. The hideout with more decorations in it is chosen. The other hideout is lost, but all the decorations from it are returned to your hideout stash.

- The level of your masters in the standard league is updated. For each master, their new level and experience progress will be the higher of their level in the standard league and the challenge league. For example, if you had Vorici level 4 and Tora level 6 in HC Standard, and you have Vorici level 5 and Tora level 5 in the HC challenge league, after the merge your Vorici will be level 5 and Tora will be level 6. Masters' experience progress towards the next level is retained in a similar way.

- Your Labyrinth trials will be merged between the standard and challenge league. If you have completed a trial in either standard or the challenge league, you will have that trial completed in standard after the merge.

- Your Atlas progress will be merged between the standard and challenge league. If you have completed a map in either standard or the challenge league, you will have that map completed in standard after the merge. Same goes for bonus objective completion.

- Shaped maps???

- Sextants???

- Shaper/Elder influence???

Q: Help, my characters have been transferred to standard, but I have no hideout/masters/lab trials/Atlas completion!
A: Read the above answer. Carefully.

Q: What happens to my MTXs and stash tabs?
A: All MTXs, including stash tabs, are account-wide, they are not league-specific. You have access to all of your MTXs in every league. You will keep the MTXs and stash tabs you paid for in the next challenge league as well.

Q: Help, I bought a fancy stash tab in the last league, and I can't find it in the new league!
A: Check at the end of the stash tab list. Stash tabs are never lost, but they might not keep the same order you had them in during the last challenge league.

Q: What do I get to keep from one challenge league to the next? What do I get to keep from standard to a challenge league?
A: Nothing, with the exception of MTXs (including stash tabs) that you paid for. Every league is, by design, a fresh start for all players. This means that everybody starts from a blank slate, with no items, currency, master levels, lab trials, Atlas, etc. Everything has to be earned from the start in a new league.

If this is disappointing to you, you can continue to play your characters with everything you already own in the standard league.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 19, 2018, 4:35:09 PM
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
LEAGUE MERGE FAQ...

Thank you very much, Sir, you're a gentleman and a scholar.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info