How do you survive degen?

Base endurance charges: 3
Tree : 3
Jugg : 1
Deaths Door: 1
Kaoms rings: 2
Belt: 1

Total endurance charges: 11

Life regen with endurance charges: 1% (0.4% per ring and 0.2% off tree) (x11) = 11% or about 660 life per second with 6K life. Just off endurance charges.

Fire Dmg per second: 800 x (1- 76%) x .94 (jugg passive) = 180 damage per second (peanuts).

Ruby Flask, Reduced damage over time Pantheons or reduced fire dmg, Fortify giving +2.5% base regen on jugg, or any of those things just make nebuloch's downside totally trivial.
Last edited by Samir316 on Jan 15, 2018, 4:11:00 PM
Samir316, wrong. You didnt take 800 Fire Dmg per second, you take 800*(count end charge). If you have 11 end charge, you will take 8800 fire Dmg per second.
Last edited by ZealotNV on Jan 16, 2018, 1:16:42 AM
"
ZealotNV wrote:
Samir316, wrong. You didnt take 800 Fire Dmg per second, you take 800*(count end charge). If you have 11 end charge, you will take 8800 fire Dmg per second.

So about 1,985 damage per second after resists and Unrelenting. At that point you may have to use Arctic Armour and Purity of Fire, but this is still manageable.
Do you have a gameplay video of this build? Seems It's not worth it...
"
Samir316 wrote:
"
ZealotNV wrote:

So about 1,985 damage per second after resists and Unrelenting. At that point you may have to use Arctic Armour and Purity of Fire, but this is still manageable.

AA doesnt protect against degen, only hits. Reduced ele dmg from Nebuloch and Jugg passives also. I can see this build working if you keep doing damage and leeching but it's an overkill in terms of damage. I tried dual Neb with 7 charges and degen is too noticable to be comfortable with it. I didnt use 2 Kaoms rings, they give tons of regen and dmg but not much else. Dude doesnt even have resists capped if you look at it. You cap with endurance charges but they can be gone when you need them. I run Nebuloch + Grelwood now and dmg is very good for clearing high maps. And Grelwood gives us 3 points (no need to take PB), +2 projectiles (I have 13 now total) and some nice armor on top of it. And you can use WB with it
updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info