3.1 Dodge/Evasion Dual Dreamfeather Dual Strike Raider (841k Shaper dps) 450k on a Budget!

Hey everyone! I'm Nino and this is my very first build guide(No fancy editing). I've been playing Path of Exile for a few years and have always strayed off of the Meta path. Here I will introduce the build I've been playing in Abyss League.

My goal was to make a build based around Dreamfeather that can do all content, isn't crazy expensive to make, but could progress through the league the more I invested in it. You can make this build with as little as 10c honestly.

2x Dreamfeather - 3alch to 3c (These will be between 8-15c first 3 days of league but drop fast)
Hyrris Ire - 1c
Darkray Vectors - 1c
Might and Influence - 1c

So far this league I have completed 136/157 Atlas, Deathless Guardians, Deathless Red map Elder and deathless Shaper. Sadly this build cannot do HoGM without serious investment+Block reduction jewel.

Path of Building code for those who want to see themselves
https://pastebin.com/xmuJVbTJ

Pros & Cons

Pros- Extremely High dodge
- Fast Gameplay
- Max Frenzy Charges(8-10)
- Scale Damage from Evasion
- Insane Sheet and Actual DPS
- Can do Deathless Guardians/Elder/Shaper(Even enfeeble/ele weakness/Extra damage)

Cons- Dodge based build(Some dont like it)
- Lower max life unless you buy crazy jewelry
- Due to lower life, prone to one shots in T16+ with lots of damage mods
- Low crit so not extremely reliable

Offense

In hideout with just auras -

With Buffs -

Defense

Gearing your Character

In this Part I'm going to go over items I use, what I recommend, and options you can use instead.

My Gear

Necessary Items
Dual Dreamfeathers to stack damage from evasion boost and Darkrays for extra frenzy and bonus attack dodge.

Recommended
These items are not required to clear content but greatly boost your overall DPS.

Helmet - Abyssus or Starkonjas - Abyssus is HUGE multi and flat phys and we never get hit so we avoid the downside. Starkonjas is just a great life evasion helmet with crit and attack speed

Chest - Hyrri's Ire - High Evasion, Flat cold, and Dodge/Spell dodge. Fun and cheap chest
Queen of the Forest - For ultimate evasion stacking bonuses
Belly of the Beast - Less evasion but a LOT more life and all Resists(Most expensive)

Boots - Darkrays(+1 Darkrays as an upgrade option) Attack dodge, +1 frenzy
Atziri's Step - Nice life, 30% move speed and spell dodge

- Fill in your Rings/Amulet/Belt with rares that have Life/Resists/Flat phys/Crit Multi
Recommend Steel rings as base if you can afford it

Skill Tree
www.poeurl.com/bJCk

Videos will be coming soon!
If you have any questions or ideas on how to improve the build feel free to comment. I will check this daily and reply. Thanks!

Last edited by Trespeon on Jan 9, 2018, 10:41:12 PM
Last bumped on Feb 26, 2018, 11:28:53 PM
G'day Mate

I'm following your build and I have a few questions:

Why do you run Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Ash?

What Bandit reward do you take? (Answered in a PM) (Alira for the resits)

What is the best Pantheon to take?

A pathing guide while leveling would also be useful.

Loving this build, keep up the great work mate :)

Cryogenix
"
Cryogenix wrote:
G'day Mate

I'm following your build and I have a few questions:

Why do you run Herald of Ice instead of Herald of Ash?

What Bandit reward do you take? (Answered in a PM) (Alira for the resits)

What is the best Pantheon to take?

A pathing guide while leveling would also be useful.

Loving this build, keep up the great work mate :)

Cryogenix

Great questions! I'll update the guide later when I get home but for now let me answer you here.

Herald of Ash is a high DPS increase on paper but does not help us get power charges. Herald of Ice increases our clear with the shatter explosions and gives us easy access to Power charges through curse on hit assassins mark.

Bandits chosen were Alira for the Crit Multi and resistances. We are a unique heavy build so this really helps flesh out or defenses while giving us a bit of multi.

Pantheon I take is Soul of Lunaris. Damage and dodge all packed into one for mapping. Minor is Sould of Garukhan. Extra evasion if Savage hit. Shakari if doing monsters poison on hit maps.

Thanks! I'll work on this a bit more as its my first guide.
Do you happen to have any videos available to showcase how the build has been working out for you?

The build idea sounds quite interesting, and I just wanted to see how effective it is in upper-tier maps/end-game content generally speaking.

Also, I'm not sure if you've tested this out, but when I subbed the Belly of the Beast for Hyrri's Ire, the evasion rating gets cut by more than half, understandably. At that point, would it be worth using Abyssus (since by your admission it seems like the primary warrant for using Abyssus is because your evasion is so high with Hyrri's Ire, among other items).
I know this post is a bit older now, but I noticed you have multistrike linked, but it says here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry that multistrike doesn't work. Not sure that link is correct though.
"
bot2600 wrote:
I know this post is a bit older now, but I noticed you have multistrike linked, but it says here: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Blade_Flurry that multistrike doesn't work. Not sure that link is correct though.

Yeah, I plan on spending like 3 days and editing everything, adding videos, etc. Got busy IRL moving with fiance, work, etc.

This is a Dual Strike build, nowhere does it say you can/should use blade flurry.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info