[3.1] Energy Shield Storm Call, Massive Regen Inquisitor [All Content Done]

Hey guys, i always have been and still am a huge fan of pure energy shield builds, and since 3.0 when the huge es nerf happened it became really hard to build a decent es char.

This Build actually makes it possible to run pure es again with good dps, insane regen and high block chance. its not really a only storm call thing, u can play alot skill gems with this build but on this guide we will focus on storm call, since it got great clearspeed and is decent vs bosses too

Ive done all content on my char so far except t16 elder (didnt get one yet)
sitting on 10500 es, 1800es reg/sec, 51% block chance, 87% crit chance (with controlled destruction) 99% with diamond flask)

POB Link
Spoiler
https://pastebin.com/jc0RFDPp

Pros/Cons
Spoiler
Pros:
Clearspeed
Shocks everything
High block Chance
High regen/sustain
ES gear is relatively cheap
One of the safest builds for random mapping

Cons:
High Es amount is needed to get the reg going
cant see shit
can be laggy for old pcs
There are better builds for killing end bosses
cant do no reg/ele ref maps

Stats
Spoiler

Tree (currently lvl 96)
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAUBAAFvApYFQgceCaoNfA3RDkgPxBEPES8RUBGWGyUbyB0UHU8dgx8YKU8piyoLKwosnCymLL8tHzBbNAo1uTdmOw07fDwFPV9BlklRSbFLrkyzUDBR-1JTXGtd8mNDZlRmnmu3bRlwUn_GgDCCm4RIhXuFfYnTi4yMNox2jmSPRo_6kNaSbpMnlSCVLpeVmjubbpuhnjyf36EvoqOnK6yXrJius7QMtvq3MbjKuZO8Vr6KwGbAmsHzwwnDbcrTzRbP3dAf0PXSfNWm18_ZW9n8217fhuL344TpAuq66_XsGOw47TzvfO-I7-vw1fGK8h33pvfB99f5N_nd-tI=?accountName=TayVaNo&characterName=TyEz

Current Gear
Spoiler

Explanation Gear
Spoiler
Weapon
We want a high spell dmg, crit chance for spells and crit multiplier weapon
can be anything but wand's are best and also cheapest since they can roll cast speed
other mods to look out for: adds lighting dmg to spells, cast speed, lightning spell dmg

Chest
Basicly a fuk ton of energy shield and int(we want int on as many items as possible)
other mods to look out for: res, energy shield reg
the new shaped/elder stuff can be really good too with inc int% and 2% life reg

Helmet
Hubris Circlet with high es, int, res
reduced storm call duration is the best enchant for clearspeed, dmg for bosses

Shield
high es, crit chance for spells
other useful mods, int, res, spell dmg, lightning dmg, cast speed

Glove:
i went for voidbringer here to get the extra crit chance, if ur lacking res or cant sustain enough mana go for rares with high es, res

Boots
int, high es, movement speed, res
life/mana reg lab enchant is the best to go here, merciless one does the job since uber lab only gives 0,5 more

Rings
Gifts from above, creates consentrated ground everywhere gives 5% block chance and boosts our dps fairly, best option here

2nd ring Opal or Diamond Base with Energy shield, res and leo craft energy shield recharge
other useful mods: light spell dmg, crit chance/multi, int

Amulet
Flat Es, increased es, crit multi
useful adds: spell dmg, lightning spell dmg, crit chance, int

Belt
Darkness Enthroned
Best belt there is for us to boost our dmg and energy shield

Jewels
I'll just show u mine:

Gems
Spoiler
Increased Duration - Vaal Discipline Discipline
Cast When Damage Taken - Increased Duration - Tempest Shield - Shock Nova
Lightning Warp - Faster Casting - Less Duration
Storm Call - Controlled Destruction - Spell Echo - Less Duration - Spell Cascade - Increased Critical Strikes (swap controlled destruction for concentrated effect against bosses)
Herald Of Thunder - Curse on Hit - Assassins Mark - Innervate Support
Orb Of Storms - Power Charge on Critical Strike - Warlords Mark - Curse on Hit

So how does this work?
Spoiler
With Pious Path skilled we gain 6% of our total energy shield per sec while we are on Consecrated Ground, so we focus to get as much energy shield as possible so our total reg will go higher, with Suplhur Flask up, Sanctify Passive and Gifts from above we are pretty much always on consecrated ground which gives us on total 130% increased damage, 25% increased cast speed, 5% add block chance, immunity to ele status and 6% es/mana reg
With Rumi's flask and tempest shield up we easily get 50% block chance
we also aim for as much crit chance/multi as possible to penetrate enemies resistance and get almost 100% crit chance which 1 shots basicly all trash mobs

Herald of Thunder linked with Curse on Hit and Assassins Mark will always keep us on max Power Charges while clearing trash mobs, I also linked it with Innervate which is almost always up and gives great damage boost
Orb of Storms linked with Curse on hit and warlods mark to get mana leech against bosses and power charge on critical strikes for first power charges when we enter map, and to keep them up against bosses

Pantheon
Spoiler
Brine King and Tukohama (with tahsin captured)

Last edited by TayVaNo on Jan 10, 2018, 7:41:30 AM
Last bumped on Mar 6, 2018, 4:19:05 AM
I GOT THIS ARMOR AND IT WAS LOOKING AT WHAT BUILD TO USE, BY SEEN IT SHOULD FALL LIKE A GLOVE FOR THAT BUILD.

You are literally right next to arcane vision. Just pick it up and you can see again.
"
Extremo_X wrote:
I GOT THIS ARMOR AND IT WAS LOOKING AT WHAT BUILD TO USE, BY SEEN IT SHOULD FALL LIKE A GLOVE FOR THAT BUILD.

yea that one will work, flat life reg is sadly a wasted mod even with higher tier its kinda useless since we cant multiply it or anything

"
Trespeon wrote:
You are literally right next to arcane vision. Just pick it up and you can see again.

you dont need arcane vision as CI
"
TayVaNo wrote:
flat life reg is sadly a wasted mod even with higher tier its kinda useless since we cant multiply it or anything

Can you explain this? %life regen applies to flat life regen, and since all life regen becomes energy shield regen, it should work and get multiplied by all the %. Wrong?

Also if you could post a video of the gameplay, it would be super nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info