Oni-Goroshi & The Goddess Unleashed Dialogs

Comparison for Old & new sword voice actors.

Oni Goroshi Dialogs = https://youtu.be/_C6VHm1KoC8?t=30s

The Goddesss Unleashed Dialogs = https://youtu.be/nbQYkfOi5ZY

I prefer TGU even more after found out this lol.
no longer playing
Last edited by canjp on Dec 27, 2017, 8:04:55 AM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2018, 5:53:38 PM
For me, I was glad a new character was included in the story since GGG lost the contract with the previous voice actors of the characters we came to love (which is why they never developed beyond Act4). I would have loved to hear what Marauder had to say about killing Utula or Shadow on being called "a saviour" or Duelist fullfilling his dream and returning home as a hero at the end of Act10 (these are all based on the original boat intro as we see them through their own eyes, not the antagonist Dominus who were disagree with)
Voicework for the exiles post-act 4 should be incoming sooner rather than later.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 21, 2018, 8:14:59 PM
Wait, we're actually getting more lines from the characters?
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Of course! I was not entirely happy about my dialogue beating theirs into the game -- Oni-Goroshi is a guest character, a bonus at most -- but it was a matter of logistics. It's easier and quicker to get a new voice actor than to hold out for an existing one.

I don't know anything specific about the seven Exiles' dialogue but it's definitely in the work. I still think GGG should have just added text as a stop-gap measure. What the seven say during acts 5-10 will add a LOT of texture to the experience, I think.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
We will be adding new dialogue for characters, but the timeline has not been decided.

It's likely this will happen one character at a time, some of the characters will have to be re-recorded from scratch with new VAs, due to the previous actors not being available.

This is a huge job when considering the normal workload of our release cycle. It will happen, but this might take a while.
The audio guy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info