[3.1] NCS - NoChargeSlayer - Very Cheap - U-Lab Farmer & More

NCS - NoChargeSlayer

Hi, this is interesting build for me.
Because I was wondering when I would use this '' Pasificm Jewel ''.
These swords are till now. AHN'S MIGHT ! This build is definetly uber lab farmer with minimum cost items. But you can pay more and can kill everything.

So melee crit is very awesome for me and it's nice to handle it cheaply. My build need 5 unique mandatory items.

Others items may be standard features, so there is no problem.
Hideout DPS with Totem + Lion's Roar

Maps run DPS = 468 K

Last Update DPS http://prntscr.com/i3i3ol 557K With Hatred

Pros

+ Can do Hexproof Map, If you use Vulnerability , swap to Herald Of Ash
+ Can do ele reflect maps Because we dont have ele damage. If you use Hatred, when you will entry Ele reflect map, close your Hatred.
+ Can do No Regen or low life rate mod maps.
+ Can do easy Uber Lab farm with full key. You can kill that Argus 2-3 hits..
+ Very cheap this build. Total cost is almost 70-80c.
+ You can kill guardians, i did. But Chimera is cancer for me :)
+ If you like melee crit, this build is for you.
+ You can achieve much higher damage with slightly better equipment. I reach it with minimum item rolls.
+ Flexiblity. You can change this main skill. Alternative Choices ; Reave, Blade Flurry, Cyclone... But i like Cleave for high base damage.

Cons

- Can't do cannot leech maps mod.
- Can't do phy reflect map but if you use better items, Your chest could be better than mines, you can do it.
- Chaos resist is terrible for us. Again if your items very well you can survive easily. Maybe you can use Amethyst Flask or other options.
- Clear speed is not insane. If I were, I would say "medium" with Cleave. But if you change main skill ( BF or Reave or Cyclone ) your speed will be better than Cleave.

My Gear

Ignore all enchant mods. I'll look at enchant that are relevant to Cleave and attack speed or crit.

Or

Alternative Helmet For Uber Lab,

Costs

6L chest = It was white 6L and i pay 30c for this, then scour+alch combined.
Abyssus = 3c
Swords = 1+1 = 2alch
Jewels = 1+1 = 2 alch
Boots = 2c
Gloves = 3c
Belt = 2c
Rings 5c + 7c = 12c
Amulet = 8c
Rare jewels = 1c each = 3c
Lion Roar Flask = 14c

Total Cost = 71 chaos orb.

If you want to buy 20/20 gems + 1 ex for all gem setup.

Bandit

Kill all or help Alira, its ur choice. If you help Alira, go better item with life and put it life passive points.

Leveling

This is the standard method. Weapons and other items are standard according to your need. At first I took the tabula and came up to 68 level with a few average items. After that, everything gets easier already when you buy the main items.

Gem Setup Main Pure Physical Damage

Chest =
and you can swap in map clear with

Helmet =

Gloves =

Boots =

Weapon 1 =

Weapon 2 =

Belt = My chocie is

I used only Vulnurability but u can extra use aura maybe Determination or Purity of Elements or what u want.

Gem Setup 2 Alternative Cleave with Elemantal Damage

You can use only 2 aura and what you want, select Vulnurability or Herald of ash, If you entry Hexproof map go Herald of ash.

Chest =
conc swap inc area

3L Setup =
and

4L Setup =
Gloves =

Boot=

Helmet =

Gem Setup 3 Alternative Main Skill = Blade Flurry / Cyclone / Reave

BF =

Cyclone =

Reave =

Ascendancy

Bane of Legends -> Endless Hunger -> Brutal Fervour -> Headsman

Enchants

- 120% increased Critical Strike Chance if you haven't Crit Recently
- 16% increased Attack and Cast Speed if you've Killed Recently
- Helmet = %40 Increased Cleave Damage

Phanteons

For general mapping:

Soul of Lunaris (Major God) - Up to 8% physical damage reduction when there are 8 enemies around you
Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 20% reduced reflect damage taken

For Uber Lab:

Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage
Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

or

Soul of Ryslatha (Minor God) - Life flask gain 3 charges every 3 seconds

For Shaper:

Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect
Soul of Yugul (Minor God) - 5% reduced cold damage taken if you have been hit recently

For Uber Atziri

Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, 8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Soul of Abberath (Minor God) - 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving

For Minotaur Guardian

Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage
Soul of Gruthkul (Minor God) - Up to 5% physical damage reduction

or

For Phoenix Guardian

Soul of Solaris (Major God) - 20% chance to take 50% less area damage, 8% reduced Elemental Damage taken if you haven't been Hit Recently
Soul of Abberath (Minor God) - 5% reduced fire damage taken while moving

For Hydra Guardian

Soul of Brine King (Major God) - 50% reduced chill effect. Also great for maps with chilling ground effect

Soul of Garukhan (Minor God) - 5% chance to evade attack and more movement speed

For Chimera Guardian

Soul of Arakaali (Major God) - 5% reduction to damage over time taken and more chaos resistance

Soul of Ralakesh (Minor God) - 25% reduced physical damage over time taken while moving

or

Boss

I will upload the videos on all content soon.

T15 Maps
Usally deathless run. Was really easy. Of course you need to be careful in every map mode.
T16 Minotaur
1 deaths from stacked rocks. I would say clearing Minotaur is no issue with this build. Used Topaz flask.
T16 Hydra
Deathless run. No real risk. Pretty much leech through. Used Aquamarine Flask.
T16 Phoenix
3 death due to a stupid mistake I made and My fire resist not cape. Avoid his Firebomb attack. It pretty much 1 shot me. Otherwise you can tank through all his other attacks.
T16 Chimera
5 deaths when he does his hide attack, hiding in his mist and I was not able locate him in time. Otherwise tank through all attacks. When he cast the circular aura, just leap out of it and you will be fine. His minions is a little scary though. Especially those snakes.
Uber Atziri
Not a deathless run and i didn't recommend to run Uber Atziri with this build. If you upgrade your items maybe you can kill her.
Shaper
The second sets I could kill him. It was very difficult for me. But i did ^^

And finally,

This build is open to improvement. Please comment if you are doing better or with different items.

Thanks...

Last edited by kiddrock on Jan 22, 2018, 10:27:47 AM
Last bumped on Jan 22, 2018, 9:36:44 AM
Decent budget build.
ive been going back and forth between this and Alkaizer crit cleave.

How are offsetting the 40% phys dmg inc from abyssus ?

The main difference i see is with the ascendency

gladiator being more geared towards dw.

I guess blood rage is out of the question with this due to 2x Ahn's.

so that would mean the optimized nodes
Blood in the Eyes
Gratuitous Violence
Versatile Combatant
Domine Non Es Dignus
Last edited by Zinja on Jan 6, 2018, 6:31:19 AM
"

ive been going back and forth between this and Alkaizer crit cleave.

How are offsetting the 40% phys dmg inc from abyssus ?

The main difference i see is with the ascendency

gladiator being more geared towards dw.

I guess blood rage is out of the question with this due to 2x Ahn's.

so that would mean the optimized nodes
Blood in the Eyes
Gratuitous Violence
Versatile Combatant

Hi,

As a method of compensating for this, I thought anti-attack method. There is a very high crit multiple(540%) and Lion's Roar with Fortify sees his work in crowded mob packs. Of course we always use the leech because of Slayer nodes. This is exactly what it takes. Even bosses often work. In some bosses I can change the helmet with Ahn's Contempt Preator Crown. For example when fighting with Izaro, if i want to guaranted kill, change this helmet. Also, there are not too many armor in my chest. If you get better, you'll be relieved.

Gladiator is good, i know it, but, Slayer have 20% overkill damage + 20% culling + insane leech life. This is enough for my choice.
In the meantime I changed the main skill for clear speed, i use Blade Flury now. But u can also use Reave, cyclone, BF, Clave, double strike, dual strike... I've tested all of them and they work. But the highest damage is in Cleave. + Fortify Bonus.

We dont need BLood rage, because we dont have life regen. Culling is better from Slayer.

Thanks for ur comment. cya
Yo, seems really intresting. I was wondering if you think this is hc viable and if there are changes one would need to do for that. And where would you start while leveling on the tree?
Last edited by mylilpony123 on Jan 6, 2018, 1:11:19 PM
^
which is why i was switching between alkaizers guide and this one
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/6x7z8j/alkaizers_30_cleave_guide/

I wanted an in-between built between alkaizer and this with this ones gear. because its league starter level and the dmg boost from abyssus is nuts.

Things i see is no point in getting IR without high EV gear to make use of IR conversion.

choice with iR is grace+ vulnerability +blasphemy

getting leech i think should be enough to sustain cleave damage on mana even with mana reserved.

Domine Non Es Dignus
It took me a while to realize blasphemy +vul is way better than hatred.
Domine Non Es Dignus
Nice build well done mate!
Twitch : www.twitch.tv/devilliantr
Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/selcukkeskin33
Wouldn't +1 pacifism jewel and removing 1 Ahn for a stat stick work better if you switch brutality for anything else? I feel like 70-80% of extra ele damage can't be ignored. Unless you really want to stay super budget.
Also lightning coil is worth experimenting, probably the best item to negate Abyssus.
GGG is turning into EA - Metrics matter and "fun" is not a metric. PoE is now a ridiculously easy, lazy and shallow game, filled with more and more forced activities each league that exist just to waste your time, not provide a fun experience. Won't delete my builds but also won't update them.
the gearing choices are nice. I would go with same flask setup and brutality too. poe builder shows a lot of deeps.
I'm at the 100% bleed chance with hemophilia gloves.

I use bloodrage with enhance and inc duration for huge dps boost.
Domine Non Es Dignus

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info