PvP Load Queue Time

Is there a reason it takes more then 10 minutes to start a match? (Last time I attempted, I waited longer and went to my kitchen to make and eat lunch, only to come back and still be in queue) Are that few people playing or is the arena/PvP server that small? The amount of waiting is ridiculous and I need to upgrade my hideout.

(Seriously, if you want PvP to be fun, fix this issue. There is a reason people say "PvP in PoE sucks")
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Dec 23, 2017, 10:42:50 AM
Last bumped on Feb 12, 2018, 3:31:28 PM
you really think a lot of people want to pvp apart the Russians try hard with this broken patch?
It take time because pvp suck balls and GGG killed it.
Poe Pvp experience
https://youtu.be/Z6eg3aB_V1g?t=302
LOL. Not the long queue waiting time, but little ppl playing PvP. Current state of POE PvP is that maybe about 1 on 20 1v1 matches you can get an interesting match. When there is LEO daily connected ongoing than maybe that goes to 1 on 10.
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Is there a reason it takes more then 10 minutes to start a match? (Last time I attempted, I waited longer and went to my kitchen to make and eat lunch, only to come back and still be in queue) Are that few people playing or is the arena/PvP server that small? The amount of waiting is ridiculous and I need to upgrade my hideout.

(Seriously, if you want PvP to be fun, fix this issue. There is a reason people say "PvP in PoE sucks")
if u want to pvp alot u need to add them to ur friendslist and ask, then its ok @Fyndel if u wanna duel
Every Class 100
Discord Alex22#8812 if u cant catch me online in Poe
Last edited by Fyndel on Feb 12, 2018, 6:15:10 AM
"
Seriously, if you want PvP to be fun, fix this issue
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
"
ThunderBiome wrote:
Is there a reason it takes more then 10 minutes to start a match?

They're personally aging each match to improve you are experience.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info