Unstoppable for Jugger is not stopping char from being stopped by rain of arrows.

It has happened a few times already, easiest to test via canyon map where Stonebeak, Battlefowl use his rain of arrows frequently. It has also happened with a few rouge exiles during maps.

Please fix this.
Last bumped on Dec 28, 2017, 2:25:49 PM
This is working as intended unfortunately.
Shouldn't be, cause even in the wiki, the skill vaal rain of arrows is specifically said not to slow character below base speed either.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Unstoppable

Edit: Also from wiki about vaal arrows.
"
Vaal Rain of Arrows applies a 100% less movement speed modifier on enemies hit, preventing them from moving but allowing them to use skills. This root effect can be counteracted by players using the Unstoppable Ascendancy notable.
Last edited by Zeferiah on Dec 21, 2017, 7:39:59 AM
I think they changed it for some effects at some point so that they'd disable movement rather than slow by 100% less. Or was it changed back or just the other way than I remember? It'd be worth looking into patch notes for this.
From 3.1.0 War for the Atlas patch notes:

-Bear Trap and Vaal Rain of Arrows now remove all movement speed, as opposed to reducing it by 300%.

So I think it was intended.

Last edited by Fumle on Dec 22, 2017, 11:41:39 AM
It would be interesting to know whether this was indeed an intended minor nerf to jugg, or if jugg was just collateral damage from GGGs nerfing of 500+ ms qotf builds, which would have still been able to run through vaal rain of arrows albeit at a slower pace than usual.
Looks like a bug or anomaly and should be reported. Out of curiousity how many other enemies besides canyon boss use vaal rain of arrows?
I did post this in bug forums, this thread was moved here, and I am asking GGG for clarification about this skill change effecting jugg passive. Hoping GGG will provide an answer here.
alright. it's all a mystery then.
Then we need the Mystery Inc.(one of the GGG personal) to help us solve this case. :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info