How is the interaction between leper's alms and the golden rule

the golden rule says "poison you inflict is reflected to you" and leper's alms has shared suffering. What happens with this? Suppose we have a poisoning attack like viper strike. What happens if i poison? If I poison the enemy and that poison is reflected to me. What happens if i am poisoned and use viper strike and leper's alms? Can i inflict 2 poisons? If that is true, can i stack poisons? like exponentially?
Last edited by EHIDE4LIFE on Dec 13, 2017, 11:52:34 PM
Last bumped on Dec 14, 2017, 11:45:16 AM
Leper's Alm reflects elemental ailments, so it doesn't do anything with poison.
"
Leper's Alm reflects elemental ailments, so it doesn't do anything with poison.
Leper's Alms does not Reflect anything, mind you. :) It gives hits a 100% chance to apply whatever Elemental Ailments the character is suffering from, and cures them on application.
It's sad that they put such misleadingly different modifiers in the same item. I was already planning my poison stacking Firestorm build when I noticed that, but I guess you have to settle for freezing Flameblast, if you have some way to self-freeze and get Kaom's Roots or some other way to be unaffected but not immune to freeze.

Or shocking Flameblast or shocking and / or freezing whatever spell or attack deals the highest possible damage in a single hit.

Since ignite stacking is also a thing of the past and regular hit ignite is useless, that's pretty much the only possible application now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info