3.1.0d Patch Notes

3.1.0d Patch Notes
  • Increased the visibility of Abyss cracks. We've heard your feedback about the lack of visibility and have made some adjustments to improve this. Additional improvements to visibility will be coming.
  • You can edit texture quality settings in your configuration file once again.
  • Added a temporary fix to reduce the chance of Amanamu, Liege of the Lightless to stop taking actions and become immune to damage.
  • Fixed a bug causing Ulaman, Sovereign of the Well to deal more damage than intended with his spirit-spending ability to characters in melee range.
  • Fixed a bug causing Abyss Lich bosses to target non-players more often than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where the 'Defeat Elder Guardians' challenge was not able to be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics.
  • Fixed some crashes caused by Scorching Ray.
  • Fixed a crash with Ancestral Call.

This has been deployed as a restartless patch. It won't require a realm shutdown, but the next time you restart your client it will update.

Last edited by Hartlin_GGG on Dec 11, 2017, 11:46:49 PM
Last bumped on Dec 23, 2017, 11:40:47 AM
stop adding more graphics to the game that makes me impossible to play it by the lagg :(
Nice work
First page?
yaaas
MOAR GIVE ME MOAR
"
wolfstarrk wrote:
stop adding more graphics to the game that makes me impossible to play it by the lagg :(

no

why is it different?
Last edited by bayuperdana on Dec 11, 2017, 11:53:13 PM
Neat.
"Fixed a bug where Abyss monsters could spawn too early in certain areas and interfere with normal Abyss mechanics."

again?

"
Increased the visibility of Abyss cracks. We've heard your feedback about the lack of visibility and have made some adjustments to improve this. Additional improvements to visibility will be coming.

Thank God
Last edited by leeber on Dec 11, 2017, 11:52:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info