Feb 23 Server Restart

Many of our senior staff are working on the disconnections issue at the moment and we'll get it solved soon.
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Oct 31, 2012, 5:44:58 AM
Many thanks for the sensibility you are interested in Chris & co.
"This is too good for you, very powerful ! You want - You take"
I can't join the server.

"The Protocol is out of date"

This happens only with the Europe Gateway.

=(
Last edited by Sartormc on Feb 23, 2012, 6:25:15 PM
"
Sartormc wrote:
I can't join the server.

=(

Will be fixed very very soon.

Edit: Fixed
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Feb 23, 2012, 6:25:45 PM
"
Chris wrote:
"
Sartormc wrote:
I can't join the server.

=(

Will be fixed very very soon.

Edit: Fixed

Fixed!! Thank you :)
"
Chris wrote:
We're restarting the servers in a few minutes to deploy some changes to our backend infrastructure. These changes should improve the performance of our servers and may reduce the rate of disconnections that players receive during busy times.

Many of our senior staff are working on the disconnections issue at the moment and we'll get it solved soon.

Preliminary results seem positive. We haven't had any of the disconnections that were caused by the particular issue we were trying to solve during the first 2 hours since this change has been deployed.
Path of Exile II - Game Director
still alot of d/c
"
eoden_usmc wrote:
still alot of d/c

There are multiple reasons they can occur, but the one we were first targeting appears to be fixed. Now for the others...
"
Chris wrote:
"
eoden_usmc wrote:
still alot of d/c

There are multiple reasons they can occur, but the one we were first targeting appears to be fixed. Now for the others...

I read that in Clint Eastwood's voice... gave me chills.
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info