Labyrinth Suggestions

I have three suggestions:

1) Include Master's (ability to spawn) in the Labyrinth.

While there are admittedly some areas that Master's would not spawn well in, there are areas where they could.

This allows a Labyrinth runner (as opposed to a Map Runner) access to Master Missions outside dailies.

2) Include Vaal Side Areas (ability to spawn) in the Labyrinth.

This allows a Labyrinth runner (as opposed to a Map Runner) access to Vaal Side Areas.

3) Removal of the Acceleration Shrine from the Darkshrine Bonus's

The Darkshrine bonus's are currently rewards for fully exploring the Labyrinth. A person doing a speed run (who would benefit from the acceleration shrine) won't be stopping to get darkshrines.

A person going through the Labyrinth carefully does not want the Acceleration Shrine. There is no greater cause of death by traps then suddenly changing up the speed the character the player is used to. This is because dodging traps is all about timing and the acceleration shrine messes with timing.

EDIT:

Okay ignore 3). Apparently that is personal issue for me and definitely not for people in general.
Last edited by CidAvadose on Nov 10, 2017, 11:10:43 PM
Last bumped on Nov 11, 2017, 1:52:31 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
1) sure maybe i guess.

2) there are no side areas in maps but you can still get fragments in the uber lab already.

3) how is this a problem things still go where you click, just faster, i love my acceleration shrines.
1+2 yup.
3: Nope, that is my fav shrine in the lab.

Just my 2 ct
May your maps be bountiful, exile
1: This one might be a bit awkward with some of the area shapes. I'm also not sure it makes sense thematically for the Masters to be there.
However, there is certainly concept space available for a unique Labyrinth Master. Perhaps some sort of Mechanic/Engineer?

2: This sounds interesting to me.

3: This one makes no sense.
In defense, at least of myself, on 3)

My reaction time and manual dexterity are definitely not top tier.

Hence for me to do the labyrinth I get a feel for the timing of all the traps and move through the trap once I get the timing down.

I find that the acceleration shrine causes me to move to quick causing me to over correct myself right into a spinning trap of doom.

Looking at videos I can see others do not have this issue and hence I agree the acceleration trap would only help them.
I agree with you on 1 and 2.

But Acceleration Shrine is my favorite. So I can't agree with you on 3.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info