3.0.2c Patch Notes

3.0.2c Patch Notes
  • Fixed a bug where opening Oba's Cursed Trove would consume a Divine Vessel if it was in the Map Device.
  • Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.
  • Fixed an instance crash with Scorching Ray when used in the Pale Court boss fight.
  • [list]

Last bumped on Nov 12, 2017, 7:29:15 AM
IGN : Sir_Big
(🌸=◡=)
(✿ =‿‿=)
"
Fixed a client crash caused by Raise Spectre if it was in the unique body armour Soul Mantle, and if your Tukohama's Vanguard Spectre then tried to place a Scorching Ray totem.

Hooo boy that's a very specific interaction. I can see how that got through lol.
Yup.
the speed in your bug fixes is.....embarrassing.
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
the speed in your bug fixes is.....embarrassing.

Not sure if serious? ^^
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"Fixed an instance crash with Scorching Ray when used in the Pale Court boss fight."

This was it then... crashed twice on a row losing two sets for it :|

Good to see issues resolved! Keep it up GGG!
Nice.
Thanks for fixing that Pale Court bug. Insert grumbling about how I lost my first/only set of keys and you refuse to replace them here.
Hope it's within time specified...
"Look to my coming, at first light, on the fifth day. At dawn, look to the East." Gandalf The White

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info