[3.0] [Budget] Yet Another Blight Trickster [MoM Life/ES Hybrid]

Hello,

I (fairly) recently respeced my ED trickster into Blight and I've been having a lot of fun playing him, so I wanted to share the build with you guys.

I have done everything up to (and including) T15 maps with this guy. I haven't tried any of the Guardians yet. I'm pretty bad at dodging stuff, so bosses are stressful for me. xD

Sadly, I'm playing on a potato PC, so I won't be posting any videos. I will, however, post videos if people choose to play the build and link them here.

This is a work in progress. The full guide is coming soon. This is the only way to make myself actually type it all out.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Skill Tree, level 90:

Spoiler
https://goo.gl/yPpmKn
Pretty straightforward. We go for MoM, Life, Mana/Life Regen, Chaos Dmg/Damage over Time and some AoE.

Note: Area Damage doesn't work with Blight.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Pastebin for PoB:

https://pastebin.com/LGef9i8b

Bandits:

Make Eramir happy. Kill 'em all.

Required Uniques:

x2

Recommended Uniques:
Coming soon.
(Voll's Vision, Breath of the Council, The Restless Ward (if you figure out how to get endurance charges), The Unshattered Will, Rathpith Globe, ...)

Stats to look for on gear:
Resists, Life, Mana/ES (Depending on the amount of life you have. Your unreserved mana should be around 30% of your life pool (You can get away with more, especially if your life regen>mana regen); after that, stack ES),% chaos damage, %spell damage, %cast speed.

The reason why we're stacking ES as well as life/mana is because we get some ES on our tree and we get some ES QoL by going Trickster.

Current Gear/Gem Setup:
Spoiler

Note: I had a 6L lying around, so I used it for my Onslaught/Arcane Surge setup. 2x 3l with separate increased duration works as well. I also suggest adding Vaal Grace somewhere, to help with "oh, crap" moments.
When it comes to flasks, a good Basalt flask instead of Rumi's works as well. Especially if you are not using Ratpith.
A Sulphur with curse immunity can work better than Chalice now that it works on map mod curses.

A special thanks to www.twitch.tv/octavian0, who was kind enough to discuss Blight-related stuff whenever I dropped by his stream.

Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Last edited by Ravenstrider on Oct 6, 2017, 7:43:32 PM
Last bumped on Oct 15, 2017, 2:44:26 PM
Reserved.
Avert thy gaze, child!

IGN: Shadowrope

Standard Warrior
Nice build! looking forward to your updates. I refunded a few points on my low level ED character since his build was similar and not many regrets were needed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info