[3.0]Critical Ethereal knives with MAX 3,9 mln DPS!5 power charges, 5k HP+3k ES (Sharper kill video)

Hi guys I would like to share my EK build. It is based on physical damage, blood magic and life leech. Two uniques are essential for this build. First one is new version of Covenant Robe which is giving Blood magic for socketed skill gems and additonal chaos dmg. Second one is Soul Tether belt which is giving leech for ES when your life is full.

My guardians and Sharper kills:

My main skill is:

EK + empower + spell echo + faster casting + controlled destruction + life leech

From Ascendancy class I have culling strike and from Covenant Robe Blood magic and additonal chaos dmg.

I have two auras, Hatred and Haste. and I'm using two curses Vulnerability + Projectile Weakness

Defense:
Life: 4976
ES: 3024

Evasion: 1372

fire res 75%
cold res 75%
light res 75%
chaos res 30%

movement speed 38%

CWDT + Bladefall + Enfeeble + Life Leech
For faster movement I use whirling blades skill with faster attack.

For power charges I`m using Orb of storms + Power charge on crit + curse on hit + Projectile Weaknes.

In hideout my DPS is 206k in 0,17sec what is giving 1,2 mln per sec.

With all 5 power charges and all my flasks + Vaal haste MY DPS is:

582k in 0,17sec what is giving around 3,9 mln dps per sec.

MY gear:

Spoiler

My Passive skill tree:

Have fun and drop some comments if you like my build or if you have good ideas to improve my build.
Last edited by Plantator on Sep 28, 2017, 5:16:11 PM
Last bumped on Mar 21, 2018, 4:11:57 AM
The dps is 582k not 3.9 million...
IGN gubert
I think hes counting it towards his casts per second.

582378.88 * 6.76 = 3936881.2288 per second.
(Damage per second) * (# of casts per second)
Last edited by crajeeflip on Sep 29, 2017, 3:51:12 AM
Which is the wrong way to do it, since the DPS already calculates the cast rate in.

Importing his character to Path of building (Which means all of his current items and skills) it shows a average hit of 54k with a cast rate of 6,75 (these numbers are without any power or frenzy charges, and flasks are not activated).
So 54*6,75 = 364,5 DPS versus a normal enemy
Activating all of his flask and applying power charges it reaches a little over 900k DPS verus a normal enemy, and versus shaper with all buffs active it gets to about 533k dps.

(It should be noted that he has a 40% EK damage bonus on his helmet)

Also if you were to take out enfeble from your "cast when damage taken blade fall", and switch it to warlords mark ( or just manually cast it), and then change lifeleech in your EK setup to slower projectiles, you could push shaper DPS to about 700k, and if you somehow manage to get arcane surge into it ( although I don't see how) you could get it upto 900K dps versus shaper, but these changes would likely leave very very little room for error.
Can I run this with a 5 link chest until i can afford the 6 link?

and if so what would the priority be?
"
crajeeflip wrote:
I think hes counting it towards his casts per second.

582378.88 * 6.76 = 3936881.2288 per second.
(Damage per second) * (# of casts per second)

This is some serious math fail. The tooltip already tells you 582k DAMAGE PER SECOND. Why would you multiply number of casts per second again?

This means you have 3.9m damage per second per second. 26m damage per second per second per second. Since we like huge numbers, that's also 180m damage per second per second per second per second.

The correct math would be:
86k damage per USE * 6.76 casts per second = 582k damage per second.

So yeah, need to fix the thread title, because you're not getting 3.9m damage per second, just 582k damage per second.
For the most accurate reading, put into PoB before claiming any kind of "dps".
Last edited by Vitaminbooya on May 21, 2021, 9:13:06 PM
LOL

Nice boss tickling there mate!

also... is "sharper" a meme I missed or do you got problems with spelling and math?
"
sporemit5 wrote:
Which is the wrong way to do it, since the DPS already calculates the cast rate in.

Importing his character to Path of building (Which means all of his current items and skills) it shows a average hit of 54k with a cast rate of 6,75 (these numbers are without any power or frenzy charges, and flasks are not activated).
So 54*6,75 = 364,5 DPS versus a normal enemy
Activating all of his flask and applying power charges it reaches a little over 900k DPS verus a normal enemy, and versus shaper with all buffs active it gets to about 533k dps.

(It should be noted that he has a 40% EK damage bonus on his helmet)

Also if you were to take out enfeble from your "cast when damage taken blade fall", and switch it to warlords mark ( or just manually cast it), and then change lifeleech in your EK setup to slower projectiles, you could push shaper DPS to about 700k, and if you somehow manage to get arcane surge into it ( although I don't see how) you could get it upto 900K dps versus shaper, but these changes would likely leave very very little room for error.

Arcane surge with bloodmagic?
"
ThilleFisch wrote:
LOL

Nice boss tickling there mate!

also... is "sharper" a meme I missed or do you got problems with spelling and math?

Hmpf, you missed the "be nice" meme as well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info