WTB Vaal Haste & Devotos Devotion SC Harbinger

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz stryker is braindead
Last edited by Ant___ on Sep 27, 2017, 8:29:37 PM
Last bumped on Sep 29, 2017, 9:38:48 AM
"
Message DaysicK

Thanks.

I have devoto's on the market right now for 2ex.
Standard Forever
Nah that's overpriced. Thanks though.
"

I always look to see what the other buyouts are and I don't think I saw any for less. Most were in fact higher.
Standard Forever
"
iamstryker wrote:
"

I always look to see what the other buyouts are and I don't think I saw any for less. Most were in fact higher.

That doesn't mean anything unless you completely ignore the fact that the AH is flooded with overpriced shit since the majority of people on xbox are greedy idiots. Just look at the people trying to charge 40C+ for tempest prophecies (who would even buy these anyway?) or the assholes who are stll trying to charge 1C or more for low-level uniques that nobody even wants (like the clown who wanted me to pay 2C for a Blood Thorn, an item that isn't even worth the wisdom scrol used to ID it), I could go on but you get the picture.

Anyway back on topic: I should have a Vaal Haste lying around somewhere TC, I'll look around in a bit and get back to you if I find it.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
"
Slizzered wrote:

That doesn't mean anything unless you completely ignore the fact that the AH is flooded with overpriced shit since the majority of people on xbox are greedy idiots. Just look at the people trying to charge 40C+ for tempest prophecies (who would even buy these anyway?) or the assholes who are stll trying to charge 1C or more for low-level uniques that nobody even wants (like the clown who wanted me to pay 2C for a Blood Thorn, an item that isn't even worth the wisdom scrol used to ID it), I could go on but you get the picture.

Of course buy outs aren't everything because of what you mentioned but you have to go off of something and when you look at many of the same items for sale over and over again you get an idea of what people want for the item and what they are most likely getting for the item. I think my price is in the current ball park.
Standard Forever
2Ex is not even a lot for the item. Since there are way less players playing PoE compared to PC, the items will be more limited but Xbox Players tend to look at PC prices and either charge that much or much higher..
"
KirbysBackk wrote:
2Ex is not even a lot for the item. Since there are way less players playing PoE compared to PC, the items will be more limited but Xbox Players tend to look at PC prices and either charge that much or much higher..

Someone doesn't understand ratios...

If there are less players then yes there is a lower quantity of a specific item though that'd also mean there'd be roughly the same lowered quantity of people looking to acquire said item thus making the prices people are trying to charge for said item to be considered ridiculous by anyone with at least a basic understanding of maths.

Back on topic again: I found the Vaal Haste, it's even leveled up to 17 already to save you some trouble. 30 alts and it's yours, I'd prefer to be payed in alts but if you wanna work something else out I'm flexible.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Someone doesn't understand the mentality of players/ gamers.
Since it's a new game the people who are the Top 1% will be buying the items for cheap and selling it for high. The demand for devoto is very high since people just follow the build guide and most builds use devotos. I have bought many devotos for 1Ex and sold them for 3-5 ex. Since I can buy most of the items of say for example devotos I can make others pay me for a ridiculous amount for it since I can control most of them on the market. It's called merching mate. As small as the Xbox community is, it's VERY easy to control the market for popular items.
So because you're greedy pricegouging scum you think everyone else should be, what a shit mentality. Anyway I'm done bothering with you since you're the type of person who is ruining the game and there's no need to derail this guy's topic anymore than it already has been.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info