[HSC] WTB Jewels +% minion max life & dmg

Heya,

wtb rare jewels with +% increased minion dmg _and_ +% increased minion max life

gt: Atum1984
Last bumped on Oct 19, 2017, 10:52:04 AM
Any other mods you're looking for in conjunction with these? Or if you're not sure just lmk what type of character you'll be using them on and I'll see which one(s) I have that would be best suited for it.
Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Hello,

no, the needed mods are +8%< increased minion max life and +10%< increased minion damage.

i dont need any other mods, though like +x% minion block or all resists would be nice only on the top (i am playing burning spectre necro and block/all res would be good for animate guardian).

but other mods which affect the char would only be getting the price in the air :P

but i would appr if you can take a closer look

So apparently I sold all the really good minion jewels I had.

The ones I have left are;

16% minion damage with 11% global crit multi

11% minion life with 12% lightning resis

Iono if you'd wnat either of those since you'd have to roll the dice with a Regal and hope RNGesus blesses you, I'd let em go for next to nothing anyway you just use them for placeholders until you find better ones.

The last one I have wouldn't be cheap since it's a pretty damn good jewel for a DP necro - 9% minions life with 12% area damage and 15% spell damage while holding a shield.

Let me know what you wanna do.

Edit: I'll be doing some jewel crafting either later today or tommorow (need to buy some more alts and regals first) so if any good minion jewels pop up I'll keep you in mind.

Currently being stalked around these forums by some clowns who caught feelings over being called out at being grossly inept at their job.
Last edited by Slizzered on Sep 26, 2017, 5:34:30 AM
yes well thx, i need only max life in combination with dmg; i have already 3 placeholders until i find those or can trade them =)
*up*

still need 3 more
*up*

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info