Can freeze very high life targets.
High damage scaling.
Great sustain with vaal pact.

Cons:

Lower amount of life.
Not very budget friendly.

Leveling
Progression:

Level as bow just fine. Killed all for bandits. Chose Soul of Solaris for the major god and Soul of Yugul for the minor god. Can use Death's Harp and the fated version, Death's Opus, to easily cruise through the acts without much difficulty. Will want to make sure you have enough life and resist's for the gear check fights like Kitava and Brine King.

Some unique leveling items include:

Wanderlust
Goldrim
Foxshade
Meginord's Girdle
Ondar's Clasp
Karui Ward

Leveling Passive Tree

This is a level 70 passive tree including all passive quests.

GemLinks

I find tornado shot is best used for clearing trash monsters so upfront damage is the best. Increased critical strike chance can be changed for item rarity if your damage is to high for the content you are doing.

Barrage is great for single damage damage. I did some testing on path of building and I think these are the most optimal gems.

I consider this to be my major defensive link setup. Arctic armor is a nice boost to defense, as well as a reliable way to proc chill for The Pandemonius. Increased duration works great but is not necessary. Mirror arrow is a great tank and can last a decent amount of time when linked to increased duration. If you don't have enlighten for hatred you can just link mirror arrow and blink arrow to increased duration.

Standard gem setup. Portal is not needed and can skip enlighten if you don't use increased duration on arctic armor.

Another standard gem setup. Vaal haste can be replaced with vaal grace.

Gear
This is a detailed list of the gear used in this build as well as some links to poe trade to help you find the gear for yourself.

Weapon:

I chose to use a rare harbinger bow for this build. If you are just starting I would recommend getting at least a 300 physical damage per second harbinger with critical strike chance suffix. This will cost around 1-3 exalts.

Rare Harbinger Bow

Chest:

The belly of the beast offers the most amount of life apart from kaoms heart while also having a small amounts of resists to boost. A six link will cost around 8 exalts, but you can get away with only having a five link to start with.

Quiver:

This quiver adds a decent amount of damage to this build. Additional arrow will run you between 1-2 exalts. I use this quiver for extra damage while farming bosses.

Additonal Arrow Asphyxia's Wrath

This quiver will add an insane amount of clear speed to this build. Additional arrow is very rare and will cost you around 40 exalts but you can get a non additional arrow one for around 2 exalts.

Rigwald's Quills

Helmet:

The 2 additional barrage projectiles enchantment adds a lot of damage per second to this build, however it is quite expensive. If you can not afford one you can also use just a rare helmet with high life and resists or a unique helmet like rat's nest or devoto's devotion.

Gloves:

The Hrimsorrow gloves are used for the 50% conversion of physical to cold. A pair with curse enemies with elemental weakness are around 3-5 exalts but are not necessary.

Elemental Weakness Hrimsorrow

Boots:

The most important part of the boots is the lab enchant "damage penetrates 10% of enemies elemental resistances if you have not killed recently". This enchant is relatively expensive and should run you an exalt or two alone. Other stats to prioritize are life and movement speed.

Belt:

Belt of the Deceiver is a great belt for almost all situations. Very affordable and will provide a decent amount of damage through intimidating the enemy which grants 10% increased damage.

The Headhunter is the best possible belt for clearing maps. Huge boost to your clear speed and damage potential.

Amulet:

The Pandamonius adds an insane amount of damage and survive ability to this build. Not only do you reliably chill enemies, including bosses, to blind them but it also adds 20% cold penetration, cold damage, and cold resistance. I only equip this when I am going to be doing a tough boss like Guardians or Shaper. This amulet should cost just over 1 exalt.

Bisco's Collar is hands down the best necklace for general mapping. The amount of currency you are missing out on if you don't use it is quite a lot. A decent one to start with should cost you around 2 exalts.

Rings:

I use these rings for boss fights. I prioritize life accuracy and then resists and flat physical damage next.

Ventor's Gamble is the best ring to use for general mapping. The main stat you are looking for is 10% quantity of items found.

Sibly's Lament is used on your left ring slot for 40% reduced elemental reflect damage taken. This will combine with 25% from pantheon and 10% from the passive tree to negate 75% of damage in elemental reflect maps.

Flasks:

Taste of hate is probably the best flask you use. It provides a decent amount of physical damage mitigation as well as a great boost to your damage per second. You can get one from between 3-4 exalts.

Taste of Hate

Dying Sun is another great flask. Adds 2 additional arrows as well as max fire resist. Unfortunately the build doesn't get anything from increased area of effect. Dying Sun costs around 1.5 exalts.

Dying Sun Ruby Flask

The Wise Oak is great for high resistance bosses like Guardians and Shaper. It should be around 40 chaos for a 15% one.

Wise Oak

These are the rest of your flasks.

Jewels:

Lioneye's Fall is a great addition to this build, fitting nicely by the claw nodes at the shadow area. This jewel should cost around 2 exalts.

Lioneyes Fall

These are the other jewels used in the build. Life and damage are prioritized, with resistances being next.

PassiveTree
Level 100 Pathfinder Tree

The passive tree is fairly condensed. Sticking mainly to the lower right side of the tree, this passive tree provides the most optimized amount of damage and life possible. The tree also offers 40% of physical damage converted into cold damage through from the winter spirit node. This added with the 50% from the Hrimsorrow gloves brings the build to 90% physical damage converted to cold. This works great because then the build can focus on cold penetration.

PathOfBuilding
https://pastebin.com/0uaQK4jE
Path of building pastebin code.

Last edited by pathofexilegod on Oct 15, 2017, 3:16:24 PM
Last bumped on Oct 16, 2017, 4:28:07 AM
Epic is always epic. :) Nice build!
nice build™

if you're looking for a gg bow for this build check out https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2016938

https://pastebin.com/ud5k8cEL
Would Death's Opus work?
NVM find out sry

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info