Paige's Cospri's Malice Glacial Cascade + HH Showcase/Eventual Build Guide

T15 Abyss: https://youtu.be/rl5bchJne9o
Insta Killing Phoenix: https://clips.twitch.tv/PatientAffluentShieldRalpherZ

This build was originally designed around The Rippling Thoughts + Cospri's Malice + Bronn's Lithe as a high movement speed, no real attack build. Though it transformed into this, which after quite a bit of testing, I consider this build absolutely complete and optimized. Since the type of build guides I prefer to release take a good 20+ hours to write, and I have 3 more builds I currently need to work on writing, I'm going to leave this open as a placeholder, and mainly to share it with everybody til then.

This is probably my favorite build I've made this league, it's an amalgamation of hundreds of exalts, with a super fast, crit shattering, OP Glacial Cascade, Headhunter style gameplay I absolutely love. Combined with a Culling Strike Cospri's, tons of flask spamming for extra damage & crits, perma fortify, onslaught, this build is wicked fun.

To help negate the cost of this build, I ran with a
, coupled with Culling Strike, and the sheer speed of this build, its also a great currency farmer. If you have good rolled Ventor's Gambles laying around, toss those on as well, for a screen full of easy loot & currency.

I've downed all guardians on stream, easily with this build. Haven't tried uber or shaper yet.

If I wanted to sink another 100 Exalts into this character, I'd get a +1 curse amulet (probably bisco's), Shadows & Dust gloves corrupt for Ele Weakness on hit, and run Poacher's Mark on Blasphemy.

“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Last edited by OhhPaigey on Sep 24, 2017, 11:55:23 PM
Last bumped on Dec 16, 2017, 1:42:11 PM
Reserved.
“No matter where you are in life, no matter what you’ve contributed to creating, no matter what’s happening, you are always doing the best you can with the understanding and awareness and knowledge that you have.”

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey
Reserved.

www.twitch.tv/ohhpaigey

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info