Xbox One Trade Guidelines

We have added this forum by popular request. The functionality to directly link items from your account and API requests are not yet supported for Xbox. This forum will serve as an additional option to go along side the existing in-game features. Please note, we will not be able to moderate these trades.

Useful information to include:
  • League name in your thread title
  • Selling or buying in your thread title
  • What you have for trade
  • What you want for it
  • Your gamertag for users to contact you on Xbox
Last bumped on Jan 8, 2018, 3:08:34 PM
This forum is not a good functionality. 3 reason why people play on xbox.

1: they are comfortable in front of t.v.
2: they dont play on pc ( this is like 50% of actual players ( i think 50% of actual players already play on pc and wanna try it or give it a chance )
3: gold seller; seems to not be there atm ( this is good ), play legit

xbox playrs wont go to their pc to setup a trade post. they are lazy and dont want to do it on pc.
if they have to setup pc to play, they will play on pc instead.

i personaly prefer pc. but for 3.0 i start it on xbox for fun. ( xbox fucking lag and very slow load. graphic are disgusting). but i dont care. the thing i personaly very care is the prehistorical version of ''one of the most bad trade market ive never seen in 2000s +''

also why trade pannel is not in our hideout?
also why we dont have pop up when something is sold or buyed ?
also why specific trade is not automaticaly accepted while people give the exact required item?
also specefic stats is a must on research.
also why rare only, unique only research is not possible?

you know, new players while they need fire resist, they cant find out or have extremly big difficulties to find it because they dont know how the crafting work and then the market dont help them pretty much.

at all, since this game is free to play, many people will try it because its free ( thumbs up )
then 50% of them will stop playing it after act 10 ( if they reach it ) because of the difficulties, then 45% of the rest will leave it befor tier 10 map because of a bad trade system.

the last 5% is the old pc players that still hope the market will be fixed ( this calcul is about the 3.0 league until the end ).

you wanna make players buy packs, fixe the market then you have a very good game in your hands to make money. xbox players ( for the majority of them ) play many many many games. not only 1-2 to focus. i think you have to fix this market to make them chose this game in their heart.

sorry my english is bad.
Or help fix the market by adding in a dedicated chatroom complete with a round-the-clock moderator support like the PC client gets. Please, please! This would be soooo helpful for this game. ;_;
GamerTag: Bretherezen
People are obviously price gouging on Xbox One. I’m on my first character leveling what should be a pretty cheap build and people are charging up to 100x PC prices for the uniques that I need. I have 8 chaos orbs to my name and I’m not grinding for hundreds of hours to pay these ridiculous prices.
Personally, I had high hopes for this game coming to Xbox. Here I was thinking bots and alt -f4 on HC would not be an issue. After playing for just a few hours it's not hard to see the hoard of trade bots and leveling bots. (just log on around 11 pm EST check town trade board location, check the same spot in 6-8 hours same bots sitting) Guess I should have just started with a search on the interwebs running 3rd party tools on consoles turns out to be little to less work then on PC. The fact the GGG cares more about online numbers then bots, I see more of the same will happen with little to no enforcement.

Good luck and enjoy the path of bots.
Last edited by rhad on Oct 9, 2017, 3:36:58 PM
"
rhad wrote:
Personally, I had high hopes for this game coming to Xbox. Here I was thinking bots and alt -f4 on HC would not be an issue. After playing for just a few hours it's not hard to see the hoard of trade bots and leveling bots. (just log on around 11 pm EST check town trade board location, check the same spot in 6-8 hours same bots sitting) Guess I should have just started with a search on the interwebs running 3rd party tools on consoles turns out to be little to less work then on PC. The fact the GGG cares more about online numbers then bots, I see more of the same will happen with little to no enforcement.

Man I seriously don't think there any bots on xbox, the game doesn't even have an API for a bot to work in the first place unless they are using image recognition software but I seriously doubt it.

I personally sit all day in front of the trade board as I work from home so I have access to my xbox but can't really play, I get way more sales off the auction when I am online and I don't miss any trades that's why I do it, maybe I am not the only one ?

Also not ONCE did I get an instant offer after putting up something for sell and I did put a lot of valuable items, if there were bots I'd get a few instant offers as I put my belly of the beast on the auction.
"
popje wrote:
"
rhad wrote:

Man I seriously don't think there any bots on xbox, the game doesn't even have an API for a bot to work in the first place unless they are using image recognition software but I seriously doubt it.

I personally sit all day in front of the trade board as I work from home so I have access to my xbox but can't really play, I get way more sales off the auction when I am online and I don't miss any trades that's why I do it, maybe I am not the only one ?

Also not ONCE did I get an instant offer after putting up something for sell and I did put a lot of valuable items, if there were bots I'd get a few instant offers as I put my belly of the beast on the auction.

All you have to do is search the web, you will find it.
[Removed by Support]

then, if we can have trade board in hideout, specefic research and auto accepte trade while the amount is the same as required ggg

at all, we are all in same boat. we will trade item at the value of the freaking stupid bots.
Last edited by Isaac_GGG on Oct 20, 2017, 6:14:07 PM
The Club I made on Xbox Live currently has over 10,000 Path of Exile players in it that are active and it is an awesome community for trading, grouping up, and asking questions. It is currently the biggest Path of Exile Club on Xbox Live (plus it was the 1st one created to my knowledge). Just search "Path of Exile Club" and send a request in and I will be happy to accept it and welcome you into a very active nice PoE community on Xbox! ((We just partnered with a Discord recently too, thus making it even easier to talk with other users about trading and trying to find good builds)).
(Steam)MickeyDankMouse
(PSN)MickeyDankMouse
(Xbox)MickeyDankMouse
-MickeyDankMouse-
put more filter on xbox trade market... plzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info