No Stone Unturned achievement can't go beyond 125/128.

As title says. I've spent quite some time testing things out, and now I'm 100% certain when I say this: it's currently impossible to obtain this achievement, because there are only 125 entries in the game that count for the achievement, not 128.

Let's see. I'm going to reference this page for the following analysis: https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Environmental_lore

This page doesn't seem to miss any entries that are known to players; I've checked every single zone (some - many times) revealing 100% of the map and I haven't found any that are missing in this list.

Act 1:
- 7 Weathered Carvings
- 15 Letters of Exile
- 1 Lioneye's Standard
- 1 Letter of Instruction
- 1 Order of Protection
- 1 Shavronne's Journal
- 1 Sailor Skin
- 1 Damp Diary
Which totals to:

28 for Act 1 and 28 overall so far.

Act 2:
- 4 Etchings on the Wood
- 1 Ancient Reverie Device
- 1 Transmutia Device
- 1 Proclamation
- 1 Arteri's Letter
- 1 Plaque (Fellshrine Ruins)
Which totals to:

9 for Act 2 and 37 overall so far.

Act 3:
- 6 Ancient Graffiti
- 1 Ancient Notebook
- 1 Journal Entry
- 1 Reverie Device
- 1 Malachai's Journal
- 6 The Purity Chronicles
- 7 The Ancients
- 4 Victario's Writings
- 1 Dark Tome
- 1 Letter to Chitus
- 1 Plaque (Sceptre of God)
Which totals to:

30 for Act 3 and 67 overall so far.

Act 4:
- 1 Note
- 1 Voll's Confession
- 1 Malachai's Notebook
- 4 Weathered Carvings (Kaom)
- 3 Plaques (Grand Arena)
- 1 Malachai's Dedication
- 1 Resonator Instructions
Which totals to:

12 for Act 4 and 79 overall so far.

Acts 5-10:
- 8 Stained Glass Window
- 1 Triumph of Innocence
- 5 Shrine to Arakaali
- 1 Love Letter
- 1 Official Orders
Which totals to:

16 for Acts 5-10 and 95 overall so far.

Other:
- 12 Old Vaal Letters
- 4 Research Journals
- 6 Trial Monographs
- 1 Aspirant Plaza Tablet
- 4 Lab Instriptions
- 5 Poem Parts
Which totals to:

32 for Other and 127 overall so far.

Now, why is it 125 and not 127?

- Dark Tome (Unbearable Whispers prophecy) does not count
- The Warehouse District Ancient Graffiti from Act 3 no longer exists - it's neither in act 3 nor in act 8
- Shaper's memory fragments do not count
- The lore items we revisit in acts 6-10 do not count twice when we use them in later acts, same goes for lab trials in acts 6-10

Which leaves us at 125 out of 128.

Please, GIVE THIS SOME ATTENTION. You did fix Locomancer, which is great, now please give some love to the other two broken achievements (second being All Ears, will make a thread on that later).
Last edited by LaplaceNoMa on Sep 20, 2017, 4:12:20 AM
Last bumped on Dec 5, 2017, 11:44:18 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Bump. Please, just some confirmation that this is accepted as a bug is enough for now. It took a lot of time to test things out.
Bump.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2004263

I post the same and i still cannot find the last vaal lettre (124/128) in tencent :(

BTW, for the "all ears" one~
How much prophecy chain dialogues does Navali give in total? I did not use any of my silver coins right now and it counts 500/521.
I may need to create another character to complete the achievement. :(
bump

125/128 same

some confirmation would be nice
As of 3.0.2, this is still not fixed. Can we please get SOME dev comment regarding this?
Hey, sorry for the delayed response.

This is indeed bugged right now. We'll deploy a patch soon to at least make the achievement possible, by making the missing Lore pieces not count towards the achievement for now, making it 125 total.

After the fix is live, you might need to use /recheck_achievements to receive the achievement, if you already have 125 at that point.

We have several new pieces of environmental Lore coming, including bringing back the graffiti from the old Warehouses area, so the number will increase eventually.

Thanks for your dedicated efforts!
Code warrior
"
Rhys wrote:
Hey, sorry for the delayed response.

This is indeed bugged right now. We'll deploy a patch soon to at least make the achievement possible, by making the missing Lore pieces not count towards the achievement for now, making it 125 total.

After the fix is live, you might need to use /recheck_achievements to receive the achievement, if you already have 125 at that point.

We have several new pieces of environmental Lore coming, including bringing back the graffiti from the old Warehouses area, so the number will increase eventually.

Thanks for your dedicated efforts!

Yay, thanks a lot!
Nice post! I done this achievement about 7 hour.
Thank statistics :)
@Laplace,

Why are you bumping a thread that has already been patched and fixed? Is there something else still broken or did you not see that patch notes?

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2020308
"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the Universe trying to produce bigger and better idiots. So far, the Universe is winning."

"Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries!"
Last edited by Aragorn14 on Oct 21, 2017, 1:41:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info