Remove lab trial plaque popup

Whenever you complete an ascendancy trial in maps, a goddess drops, you exit the trial and then get to check the ascendancy plaque to see how many you have completed.

When you have all the trials completed, clicking the plaque at the end drops the goddess but also displays a pop-up of the plaque to show you which trials are completed. Which is all of them! I don't need to be reminded that I have all trials completed and I don't need that extra click to close it.
Last bumped on Sep 15, 2017, 10:29:52 PM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Seriosuly. This is the most nitpick request I seen for a while. A whole thraed on a pop up window that can close as fast as you can click the keyboard on an event that has low occurance rate.
Ok, apart from your personal views on what constitutes valid feedback, do you have any arguments on why that pop-up should exist in the game?
This is the feedback forum and as such threads get made with feedback. Sometimes that feedback is about something small, sometimes it's about something large. But it's still feedback, and thus making a thread about it should be fine no matter how big or small it is (except for typos, but GGG made its own thread about that).

It's not like a single thread takes up any significant computing power, memory, or other such things.

As far as this feedback goes, I agree it's annoying after you've already completed all 6 trials. And one would imagine it's very easy to make it not pop up if all 6 trials are completed because it could be as simple as code saying "If all 6 uber trials completed, Then do not show the plaque anymore."

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info