UI improvement / customizable ui??

Id like to see the health globe bottom left of screen..its also a bit big and gets in the way. Id also think it be good to be able to customize the where the skills and potions sit in the ui. I like the pc ui, why not make the option to use "classic" (pc) ui or console style? Any plan to add this or a possibility to do so?
Last bumped on Aug 29, 2017, 7:04:46 AM
I like this post. +1
Anytime i play any mmo im alway very big on ising the forums to voice feedback and suggestions and will continiue to do so, i hope ggg will take this seriously because since day one xbox release ive met and played with alot of people all complaining about the ui/lack of chat system and lame the rrade board is. I havent played poe mich on pc so ot was a new experience for me. But still the lack of a chat system and the current ui as annpying as it ia will not wastw my days away grinding out and having fun with poe. It will however steer some people away.. And it already has.. People in my parties new to game droped out after a while cause lack of chat or the ui or oddly lack of dmg numbers. Ty for the +1
"
Alittlespent wrote:
Anytime i play any mmo im alway very big on ising the forums to voice feedback and suggestions and will continiue to do so, i hope ggg will take this seriously because since day one xbox release ive met and played with alot of people all complaining about the ui/lack of chat system and lame the rrade board is. I havent played poe mich on pc so ot was a new experience for me. But still the lack of a chat system and the current ui as annpying as it ia will not wastw my days away grinding out and having fun with poe. It will however steer some people away.. And it already has.. People in my parties new to game droped out after a while cause lack of chat or the ui or oddly lack of dmg numbers. Ty for the +1

I'm sorry but it seems like your friends just have a very short attention span then as this game is super in depth and takes a lot of thought process.

A) a chat is not necessary in a game like this on xbox, yes I see it on pc but most people don't even use the global chat on PC and I for one turned it off.

B) The current UI although cumbersome is not completely bad. I don't even look at the bottom of the screen because I know which potions in which slots do what so I ignore it. The health bar and stuff is a little big for my taste as well but it has helped me save my life because it was big. To each their own in terms of this

C) The dmg numbers are there, you can see your DPS and all your numbers in the menu. If they are looking for something that flies above the enemies heads then maybe D3 is their cup of tea.

I do however would like to see a customizable UI, however, a lot of games don't have this on the xbox so I wonder if its more of a Xbox limitation than a game limitation.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info