Weird Enemy! (Act 1)

Made a new character, currently in Act 1. On the "Breaking Some Eggs" quest, I met this weird thing!

A blue man with some wacky runes as a name.
He's immune to damage (as you can see) and he doesn't attack. Just sort of jitters around and throws "invisible" fireballs at the player.

Well, I didn't find any info on it in the wiki so I was wondering if anyone could throw some light on it!
Last bumped on Aug 20, 2017, 10:10:39 PM
Welcome to Harbinger League!
That's a Harbinger! They spawn monsters that you have to kill in order to kill the Harbinger. They won't spawn more monsters until you have killed the ones already spawned. So, look around for other weird blue ones and kill them. Then he should start spawning again.
Yeah, figured that out. Apparently it was bugged out and failed to spawn monsters!
Started doing it after I left fetid pool.

And thanks! I already feel welcome O)_(O
They probably wanted to be then they would have been sued by the Blue Man Group for copyright infringement :)
"
CamelPuncher wrote:
Made a new character, currently in Act 1. On the "Breaking Some Eggs" quest, I met this weird thing!

Blue Man Group!
Alexis
*smiles*

=@[.]@= boggled
=~[.]^= naughty wink
"
Kwonryu wrote:
"
CamelPuncher wrote:

Blue Man Group!
Now with wacky runes!
And worst change is putting almost all bosses in new version of maps into fucking small areas, where you can't kite well or dodge stuff. What a terrible idiot invented that I want say to him: dude flick you, seriously flick you very much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info