Current Viable Builds

What are currently the strongest PvP builds?

1v1 and/or team play.

Thanks.
Last bumped on Sep 9, 2017, 8:58:07 PM
Pathfinder.
Lavender or Leave.
PvPresident, 2016
//
You'd better run.
“EA is fine” -relith
Cool thanks.
Brutality ele hit unarmed.
"That's nice cupcake" ~ Rlowe, 1984 - RIP in pieces, least we 4get
"""Everyone is an asshole and I'm awesome" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016" ~ philophil, 2016" ~ Mygalomorphae, 2016
"Fuck." ~ Rlowe, 2017
"...post-ironic thread..." ~ Rlowe, 2017
KB and Scorching ray still strong and cheap if you play leagues
I'm currently having a blast (and am annoying the hell out of the entire arena) with death's oath.
It's rather cheap, surprisingly chaos proof and crazily overtuned uless you're up against CI.
I make dumb builds, therefore I am.
"
FCK42 wrote:
I'm currently having a blast (and am annoying the hell out of the entire arena) with death's oath.
It's rather cheap, surprisingly chaos proof and crazily overtuned uless you're up against CI.

yea with death's oath build, i really feel like i'm having a decent pvp experience as well. a blast.
"You have great power. You're right to be proud. It's unfortunate you have to die now, but I will honor you with 45% of my strength."
is there a way to use death's oath with a pathfinder using a bow? is that viable u think?
"
Furiius wrote:
is there a way to use death's oath with a pathfinder using a bow? is that viable u think?

Use a 6link quilrain with lvl1bm support. Go mom, but only take the keystone and zero mana nodes/regen on tree.
Use bloodrage to drain mana
Be Pathfinder
Wear silly oath armor.
Shoot Ea
Drink Zerphis
Don't die
win
everyone now loves you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info