[3.0] Frost Queen II - 1.94M Freezing Pulse

This is a Theorycraft build I've been working on with a Scion.

I moved everything over to a witch to gain another 100k DPS. (Now 640k)

Since I have played this build only as a Scion, I do not know fully how well it will work.

The current budget in Harbringer is out of this world. Good luck.

So far 1,941,953.2 DPS

Please let me know what you think and possibly how I can improve it. I suspect survivability may be low.

5129 Life
1008 Unreserved Mana
61% Move Speed
1909 Armour
1172 Evasion

Skill Tree

Spoiler

Gem Links

Spoiler

Main attack

Spoiler
Socketed in Weapon (3B 3G)

Freezing Pulse > Added Cold > Controlled Destruction > Cold Pen > Slower Proj > Faster Cast

Secondary attack

Spoiler
Sockets in Boots (3B 1R)

Frost Bomb > Arcane Surge > Increased Duration > Spell Echo

Auras

Spoiler
Socketed in Helm (4G)

Projectile Weakness > Herald of Ice > Enhance > Vaal Haste

Curse/Golem

Spoiler
Socketed in Gloves (2B 2R)

Frostbite > Lightning Golem > Ice Golem > Empower

Planned Gear

Spoiler

Weapon- 6L - Pledge of Hands, Judgement Staff

Head - 4L - Heretic's Veil, Deicide Mask

Chest - 0L - Kaom's Heart, Glorious Plate

Gloves - 4L - Winds of Change, Ancient Gauntlets

Boots - 4L - Titan Greaves

Needs: Increased Armor, Life, Resists, Movement Speed

Ring 1/2 - Snakepit, Sapphire Ring x2

Belt - Doryani's Invitation, Heavy Belt - (Cold)

Amulet - Blue Pearl

Needs: Cast Speed, Life, Mana, Resist

PoB Paste

Last edited by Sylethis on Sep 10, 2017, 12:47:14 AM
Last bumped on Feb 16, 2018, 1:23:59 PM
This looks like something i would like to play, is it HC viable?
Possibly not. As I'm not familiar with HC, I don't suspect that this build would be good. Only because I don't have the HC experience.
I don't get the golem setup, considering you've specified Liege of the Primordial as an ascendancy path why are you running only 1 golem and why specifically lightning?
Why do you get the 10 dex node near nullification instead of fangs of the viper? Same investment but 10dex more and 5% increased movement speed.
skill tree can be improved.
why u need vaal pact? and this root with projectile dmg if u can compensate it with elem dmg from shadow and spell dmg from templar?
cast speed from shadow no need. u can take claster with cast speed and movement speed from witch.
take life from shadow and drop vaal pact root.
drop point with attack and cast speed from templar.
and more and more and more. if u dont wanna take fingers of frost - u can boost your dmg with elem dmg from shadow, witch and templar, spell dmg and cold dmg. Life, jewells, cast speed and stats if u need. Ofc u MUST take 2 jewell sockets with 40 intelegens and use 2 first snow.
But uniq items is good. Only i dunno what better - tarin shiwer mb? or staff with 4 more projectiles and nova.
or mb rly use this one staff in build.
And if u dont use e.s. so u need only hp.
So that is.
also mb u need use the Karui ward and dont use heretics veil.
use 2 golems and racious fire with spell totem, also ON elemental equilibrium. And dont use the ice bomb.
"
alantrik wrote:
I don't get the golem setup, considering you've specified Liege of the Primordial as an ascendancy path why are you running only 1 golem and why specifically lightning?

Lightning Golem adds Cast Speed.

Ice Golem adds Critical Strike.

Old build so the paste bin isn't up to date. Sorry.
"
Schweinorg wrote:
skill tree can be improved.
why u need vaal pact? and this root with projectile dmg if u can compensate it with elem dmg from shadow and spell dmg from templar?
cast speed from shadow no need. u can take claster with cast speed and movement speed from witch.
take life from shadow and drop vaal pact root.
drop point with attack and cast speed from templar.
and more and more and more. if u dont wanna take fingers of frost - u can boost your dmg with elem dmg from shadow, witch and templar, spell dmg and cold dmg. Life, jewells, cast speed and stats if u need. Ofc u MUST take 2 jewell sockets with 40 intelegens and use 2 first snow.
But uniq items is good. Only i dunno what better - tarin shiwer mb? or staff with 4 more projectiles and nova.
or mb rly use this one staff in build.
And if u dont use e.s. so u need only hp.
So that is.

The spirit of this build is a focus on cast speed and cold/spell damage. PoH is the only weapon I can think of using for this. TS doesn't cut it.

Vaal Pact leeches 3862 life in my new version of this build. This leech is facilitated by Doryani's and Vinktar...

Karui Ward lessens the planned elemental resists quite a bit.

First Snow isn't appealing. Stacking spell damage, cold damage and cast speed on gems is far more effective from what I can tell.
How do you mana leech ? DPS Version ? It can't work
Last edited by RinLeite on Sep 10, 2017, 2:45:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info