Why my HC Harbinger characters die...

My first HC character was a witch (name:Czesciek). I used magma orb and contagion as my primary abilities. I just reached act 3 and started doing the quest line. The first mission (Lost in love) I had to go to the Crematorium. There i experienced a glitch that made me die. I was trying to open a door. I left clicked on it and it didn't open. I did the same thing over and over again hoping to survive, but a monster from the other side of the door killed me. Can someone tell me is this a glitch or internet issues, because i didn't experience any lag while doing act 1,2 and even in the city of Sarn.
My other character(ranger, name:CzordCzer(died today 08.16.2017) was a Oro's Flicker Raider (i used flicker strike and leap but i needed to leveled up for the other items). In the same place as my witch (the Crematorium) i experienced something similar. I found Tora (Master of the Hunt) and i accepted her mission. So i went to find these diseased mobs (they were rhoas) and when i tried to fight them my Leap Slam stopped working (i was at full mana and i still didn't have any internet problems except when i was using the browser with 10x poe.trade open at the same time, but i was only using Path of Exile when i found Tora). I pressed Q (my leap slam hotkey) so many times and still i didn't leap. I used most of my potions and started flickering but i didn't have frenzy charges. When i was doing this i didn't think i would need flicker strike, because i didn't have frenzy orbs. So i used Leap Slam (it is my second source of damage and i use it more that flicker, because i don't have Oro's Sacrifice for the ignite frenzy orbs). O wo;; ne very thankful if someone of the Grinding Gear Games (GGG) developer helped me out.

I don't want to ask for more than the explanation, but I want my characters back. I would love to see if someone gave me my characters back. Thanks for reading this. Have a nice day (or night).
Last bumped on Aug 17, 2017, 4:38:33 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I made a mistake in the post. Before the word thankful it shouldn't be "O wo;; ne". It should be "I would be very". Sorry for the bad writing i am just tired.
When you create a hardcore character you click a check box that says you will not get back dead characters, no matter what the reason they die is, even if it is a bug.
U MAD?
And you can edit your first post with the "E" button.
That sounds like a lag spike death. Even a doorway can be a death trap. "Path of logout" is it sometimes called, but that would bellitle the hardcore experience, so I think the right formulation would be : When in doubt, get out.

I am much weaker person than you are. I did play hardcore at the dawn of ages, but then after some really annoying client crash deaths, I gave up. One day, this game will become so robust I will spin hardcore all night long, but it is not today, yet.
I personally always experiance performance problems when poe.trade is open. The website is refreshing adds quite often en it might cause the poe trade window to become the dominant window for a few seconds ontop of a lag spike. So i never leave it open if i play and only browse the site when i am in town or a hideout.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info