Soul of Arakaali - regen BUG

Soul of Arakaali second effect ( 50% increased recovery of life and energy shield if you've stopped taking damage over time ) doesn't apply to energy shield recovery. To be precise it's apply but to energy shield recharge per second instead.

The wording "increased recovery of life and energy shield" it's the same as Trickster "Patient Reaper" but it's clearly bugged and not applying correctly

RF enabled
Spoiler

RF disabled
Spoiler

Also checked without Zealot's Oath. Yeah, it's bugged even more than I thought. It doesn't even apply to life regeneration but only to ES recharge per second
Last edited by Erehr on Aug 9, 2017, 10:10:55 AM
Last bumped on Oct 12, 2017, 5:28:16 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
So I've noticed that it actually does increase my regen, just doesn't show up anywhere. Have you tried going below the resistance threshold for RF and then checking how fast you regen once turning off RF with and without the Ascendancy?

For instance, I tried with Blood Rage which I usually degen from and just recast it to regen to full (the recast counts as me not taking Damage Over Time for a miniscule time period).
Checked it few times on with and without Zealoth's Oath but can't tell if it's working. Even with timer I got the same results.

On another note i managed to get 100% fire resistance on Ruby Flask ( thus stopped "taking damage over time" at all ) and it clearly triggered Soul of Arakaali effect too ( my energy shield recovery per second increased by 50% ) but my energy shield regeneration stayed exactly the same. As trickster I already know how 70% increase to regen feel but if it's really working i couldn't see that 50% working at all.
Last edited by Erehr on Aug 10, 2017, 1:32:38 PM
Sure it doesn't show someone is able to test if regen life work or no i see no benefit from him.
Same bug encountered here.

I use ES regen with ZO.

The bug is very easy to test and replicate with self cast Blood Rage and self cast Immortal Call. Blood Rage starts DoT. Immortal Call ends it.

The moment I cast Immortal Call, ES recharge rate jumps up, as is intended.
But at the same time, ES regen rate - which should also be recovery - is not affected, at least the effect is not shown in the character sheet.

Please fix. Tyvm.
It doesn't show up on the character sheet.
It does work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info