Patchnotes updated 2017-03-08

Added a new Intelligence Support Gem - Arcane Surge Support: Supported spells have a chance to grant a buff which gives you more spell damage, cast speed, and grants some mana regeneration.

Cyclone now gains additional Melee range as it levels, up to +3 to Melee range at gem level 20.

Chance to Ignite now grants 10% more Fire Damage at gem level 1, up to 29% more Fire Damage at gem level 20.

"Last edited by Bex_GGG on Aug 3, 2017 1:31:48 AM"
Last bumped on Aug 3, 2017, 5:50:41 AM
Cyclone was there earlier, it was in beta as well, not sure about other two. The edit is here:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
EDIT: Please note, we incorrectly stated existing characters would have the new version of their chosen Bandit reward. This is not the case -- all players will have the Eramir reward (2 passive skill points) by default. You can change this for free once by talking to Eramir. Sorry for the confusion.
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Aug 3, 2017, 5:26:05 AM
"
neltisen wrote:
Cyclone was there earlier, it was in beta as well, not sure about other two. The edit is here:

"
Bex_GGG wrote:
EDIT: Please note, we incorrectly stated existing characters would have the new version of their chosen Bandit reward. This is not the case -- all players will have the Eramir reward (2 passive skill points) by default. You can change this for free once by talking to Eramir. Sorry for the confusion.

They have definitely changed it, im using a plugin in Firefox called "Update Scanner" which
compares the webpages whenever i "scan" it
Alright, then forgot to mention it seems, as it was in beta. Thanks for info then ^^
English is not my native. To grammar nazis, feel free to correct me, I appreciate any occasion for improvement
Last edited by neltisen on Aug 3, 2017, 5:51:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info