Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.0] MoM RF TRICKSTER -106K DoT dps

Decided to try this build after the changes to MoM and the swift killer node for trickster. This build is designed for mapping and is much more versatile than your average pure RF build as it can run vulnerability/ele weakness/half regen maps easily.
PROS

-can be done on a 4L with inc area of effect only. 69k dps on a 4L setup
-start leveling with RF as soon as your level 34 with trickster/ MoM + vitality + stone golem
-FAST map clearing
-can run vuln/ele weak/half regen maps

CONS

-not a boss killer (may change if boss life changes)
-not as tanky as other classes with this setup but can be changed by gear with more life.

here is a link to the POB build with my current items/gems/links and tree.
https://pastebin.com/vYfP08b2

mechanics
-MoM now reduces ALL damage (including RF) by 30% allowing us to avoid traveling further into the marauder tree for life regen/max fire res and use those points towards more dmage/life. (must be sustained (atziri's foible)
-EO provides an additional 40% more damage from cwdt ball lightning and orb of storms setup.
-EE provides the -50% fire res from orb of storms and ball lightning
-SC provides free fortify/movement
-witchfire brew for the +40-50% inc Dot dmg / vulnerabilty
-EC for endurance charges
-IC+CWDT for extra survivability
-Carcass Jack for the buffed +40-50% inc area damage + a 5L for RF

Ascendancy
-what makes the build:
-trickster :
-patient reaper for the regen applied from DoT kills + inc 30% DoT dmg
-weave the arcane for the mana regen applied to sustain MoM
-swift killer - free frenzy/power charges = insane minimum 40% inc DoT damage

since 2013'
Last edited by eraserhead_ on Jul 30, 2017, 6:50:21 AM
Last bumped on Sep 27, 2017, 9:44:33 AM
-------------------
since 2013'
Why are you using MoM doesn't even seem to be worth using in a RF build as far as I can tell. you could without a doubt (tested this in Beta) triple your RF damage by just going LL/ES Tricker(including using a solaris lorica) not counting potions/EE into the mix like your build.

But that being said Your build works how far it will get you into maps I don't know.

Edit: correction you build does use EE/EO, so make that a 450k+ rf es/ll vs 100k MoM life trickster. I'm just talking about the trickster class too you could probably do way better as guardin but since trickster is mainly about es why not use it at its best.

Not to mention you are only ast 5k life with damn never max rolls on every rare item
"We don't want to take away the feeling of closing your eyes and Exalting an item, scared to see whether you ruined it or not." - Chris Wilson 3/10/2021
Last edited by XeroSlayer on Aug 1, 2017, 1:41:03 PM
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

Not to mention you are only ast 5k life with damn never max rolls on every rare item

5k life with MoM is like 7k without.
"
Espumma wrote:
"
XeroSlayer wrote:

5k life with MoM is like 7k without.

Not when RF is concerned. Good RF builds are pushing 10k life or even higher. They literally deal double your damage just from that.

Not that your build can't work, I'm looking into a Trickster RF right now. Just means you have some work to do on your build. You are far from optimal.
is this viable build ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info