The Fall of Oriath is almost a week away! In the meantime, this weekend is your last chance complete your challenges in the Legacy League and join in the fun of the Turmoil Event to compete for awesome prizes! We're also about to say goodbye to the Legacy Hat, Legacy Supporter Packs and Classic Mystery Box before they leave the store forever.

The Turmoil Events end at Jul 30, 2017 5:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time). Your characters and items will migrate to their parent leagues shortly afterward. Your hideouts will be migrated the next time we have server down time. We aim to distribute the remaining prizes for the event on Monday and Tuesday (NZT).

The Legacy League will end at Jul 31, 2017 6:00 PM (EDT) (This is displayed in your local time) alongside the Classic Mystery Box, Legacy Supporter Packs and Legacy Hat.

If you're interested in purchasing any of these, it's best to get in quick! If you want to grab a Legacy Supporter Pack before it leaves the store, you can consider starting a payment plan by emailing us at support@grindinggear.com - Payment plans are completely customisable and can reserve a supporter pack for you for up to six months after the commencement of your plan.

The team has been very busy today! This morning we deployed Wave 4 of the Beta changes and we also announced the details for our upcoming Harbinger Challenge League. You can find more details here. Have a great weekend everyone!
Posted by 
on
Grinding Gear Games
Got my hat. :)
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
when are the 2 week rewards handed out?
t'was a good run
It was fun, can't wait for the new league :)
We needs moar purple packs.
RIP Legacy, you were fun. Having all those damned stones sitting in my stash, however, will not be.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
Last edited by Archwizard on Jul 28, 2017, 1:44:01 AM
"
Archwizard wrote:
RIP Legacy, you were fun. Having all those damned stones sitting in my stash, however, will not be.

I have hundreds... -_-
Ascension tied to Lab is the worst thing GGG has done...apart from GGG's philosophy on Trading. Oh and Gambling Loot boxes. And selling out to tencent.

I used to love GGG. I supported to ensure GGG remained independent, now I just wish I could get my money back. -_-
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Your glass is half-full of wisdom scrolls. :)

Ah quite right, so I can have 20,000 scrolls instead of 10,000.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
LEAGUESTONES FOR STANDARD/HC (and only those)
since I have no hope for significant game design improvements in this game I am officially done with Path of Exile. done for good
Last edited by LMTR14 on Jul 28, 2017, 2:27:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info