Where does Sin's Rebirth drop?

I've only seen one of these drop, and it was in a Chayula breach. Is it a Chayula breach-only item? Or can it drop in any map? Also, can it be chanced?
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2017, 10:10:21 AM
It can drop anywhere and can be chanced but likely never so since it shares the base with witchfire.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Nephalim wrote:
It can drop anywhere and can be chanced but likely never so since it shares the base with witchfire.

So does Headhunter and Wurm's. Has that stopped anyone? =P
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

The difference is that HH is worth much more than a sin's.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
It seems to be T1 unique thus very rare. And if I remember right it has been stated by devs (in relation to ancient shavs/infernal mantle discussion) that existence of unique item of same base type but different tier has no effect on higher tier unique drop/chance odds.
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Jul 25, 2017, 4:13:32 PM
"
Ludvator wrote:
It seems to be T1 unique thus very rare. And if I remember right it has been stated by devs (in relation to ancient shavs/infernal mantle discussion) that existence of unique item of same base type but different tier has no effect on higher tier unique drop/chance odds.

Where do you find the "Tiers" for Unique items?
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Your response does weird itself since you are the one asking can the item be chanced or not in OP but assured yourself with your own answer later on.
"
Aalhamas wrote:
"
UglyStru wrote:
"
Nephalim wrote:

Your response does weird itself since you are the one asking can the item be chanced or not in OP but assured yourself with your own answer later on.

umm, no.

"
Nephalim wrote:
It can drop anywhere and can be chanced

He did answer my question. But he then stated how rare it is, which is why I followed it up with my HH comment.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info