[Removed by Support]

The ascendancy lab is so stupid and retarded, if I'd like to play some stupid maze running shit then I wont be playing HACKNSLASH.Yeah, thats what your game is, hack'n'slash.Now how the hell you get to the idea of putting some boring long-ass maze into a hack'n'slash? Its like you want to lose more players to d3 or what? [Removed by Support] and you had a next great idea of putting deadly-as-can-be traps into the most boring maze ever? [Removed by Support] when you have decided to award players on hc with game-over for trying your new astonishing idea.I have less % deaths on pvp then in your stupid maze, why then dying in a pvp doesnt ends game on hc? Pvp is just as much broken as this maze.
This ascendancy bs is just bad at its very core, first of all it forces you to play your character only in a few supported by it ways, i.e. playing minion builds on anything other than witch has no point at all now, if you try it on scion (it should be possible cause nodes are very close) you will miss a very powerfull necromancer buffs from witch asc, and the game difficulty is adapted to heroes with ascendancy so its forces players not only to do it but also to play chars in some already established corny ways, sounds like a perfect pair to a boring maze.I think you could have been sabotaged, it looks like inside job guys, seriously.
No regards.
Last edited by Alexcc_GGG on Jul 25, 2017, 12:01:36 PM
Last bumped on Jul 27, 2017, 6:34:54 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
I don't think having them executed is the right punishment. It would be quick and painless that way.

I'd say it's better if they were forced to sleep on a bed made of legos every night until they go insane. Well more insane than they already are for implementing that kind of gameplay in the game and forcing us to play it.
I'm a forum warrior, i was born to post, raised to defend my league. Now my post has been removed, chained and exiled by mods who Ban. Ban is my brother; i do not fear it. I see it in the eyes of men and beasts that i troll. It will take me to play the actual game when i am ready and i am not ready.
Man someone needs to take a chill enema on this one.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Lamo where were you a year ago+ man?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
I initially read "chili" enema. Which still could be effective.
"
WrathofCCNA wrote:
I initially read "chili" enema. Which still could be effective.

Perhaps start with the chili enema followed by a chill enema? Get a lil icy-hot action going.
“ I'm going to build my own Wraeclast with blackjack and hookers. In fact forgot about Wraeclast and the blackjack. Ah screw the whole thing. ” - Exile Bender

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

That's some heavy shit, yo!
Sometimes, just sometimes, you should really consider adapting to the world, instead of demanding that the world adapts to you.
"
GrimJoker7777 wrote:
The ascendancy lab is so stupid and retarded, if I'd like to play some stupid maze running shit then I wont be playing HACKNSLASH.Yeah, thats what your game is, hack'n'slash.Now how the hell you get to the idea of putting some boring long-ass maze into a hack'n'slash? Its like you want to lose more players to d3 or what? [Removed by Support] and you had a next great idea of putting deadly-as-can-be traps into the most boring maze ever? [Removed by Support] when you have decided to award players on hc with game-over for trying your new astonishing idea.I have less % deaths on pvp then in your stupid maze, why then dying in a pvp doesnt ends game on hc? Pvp is just as much broken as this maze.
This ascendancy bs is just bad at its very core, first of all it forces you to play your character only in a few supported by it ways, i.e. playing minion builds on anything other than witch has no point at all now, if you try it on scion (it should be possible cause nodes are very close) you will miss a very powerfull necromancer buffs from witch asc, and the game difficulty is adapted to heroes with ascendancy so its forces players not only to do it but also to play chars in some already established corny ways, sounds like a perfect pair to a boring maze.I think you could have been sabotaged, it looks like inside job guys, seriously.
No regards.

GrimJoker7777, thank you for voicing your opinion on the disliked labyrinth. I've added your name to the list of people that have voiced a similar opinion now at 915 names. Over 330 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 910 posters in support

Here's GrimJoker7777's summary profile.

Guild:
The Templar Order

Last Visited:
Jul 25, 2017

Total Forum Posts:
1 (0 posts per day)

GrimJoker7777, I appreciate your strong feelings of dislike for the labyrinth. I stopped playing PoE a league or two ago because of the labyrinth and I stopped giving GGG money after the first time I played the labyrinth. I also added your thread to the thread list. Here's a cousin of your thread from that list. Lab is Removed by Support - some answers and feedback Which I also found entertaining.

I will also emphasize that this is GrimJoker7777's first post to the forum. We were recently discussing how rare this apparently is and I made an offer that is still good although the base will be moved up to 7 from 6. I'm sure that GrimJoker7777 felt compelled to make his first post to the forum because of the horribleness of the labyrinth game play, very frustrating and not fun, a sad blotch on an otherwise wonderful game.

Finally, GGG is trying to reduce the horribleness of labyrinth for us. They have apparently made the first two labyrinths in the upcoming 3.0 release to be much closer to the regular wonderful PoE game play.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
making it shorter doesn't make it closer to "regular poe gameplay"

Hell you dont know what regular poe gameplay is you haven't played in over a year at this point have you?
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.
Last edited by goetzjam on Jul 25, 2017, 3:49:03 PM
"
goetzjam wrote:
making it shorter doesn't make it closer to "regular poe gameplay"

Hell you dont know what regular poe gameplay is you haven't played in over a year at this point have you?

Getting rid of much of the horrible trap game play (platformer-jump-here-run-there) definitely makes it closer to the wonderful PoE regular game play (arpg-kill-monster-get-loot).

Please reread my post above if you're really interested in the last time I played PoE.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info