Uber lab trials bullshit has to leave.....

I guess I did about 1000000000000 trials on one of my other accounts but I only have 3 different trials so far. That bullshit isn't funny at all. Simply make it so that you don't get the same trials over and over again! This shit really sucks ass!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jul 3, 2017, 9:19:19 AM
Last bumped on Jul 4, 2017, 7:08:12 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Just join the masters chat channel. You should get all six trials in less than one hour.

If you play SSF its your own fault :D
"
raggapaul wrote:
Just join the masters chat channel. You should get all six trials in less than one hour.

If you play SSF its your own fault :D

What is a "masters chat channel"? If you talk about global 820 it's completely dead that late in the league.
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
It's dead because everyone got their challenges since forever, the league should have ended over a month ago. It normally works out well enough, I applaud any content that rewards player cooperation, heaven knows there isn't much of it.
Wish the armchair developers would go back to developing armchairs.

◄[www.moddb.com/mods/balancedux]►
◄[www.moddb.com/mods/one-vision1]►
Well, it's RNG, like the rest of the game .... you need to beat it by increasing the sample size :(.

I don't really know what could be done to ease the pain for the really unlucky ones, without breaking the core concept of RNG ( lowering the number of trials to 4 or 5 would work, but they all have a theme, and that is just not happening )
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
"
Fruz wrote:
I don't really know what could be done to ease the pain for the really unlucky ones, without breaking the core concept of RNG...

Increase the chance of getting one of the unfinished ones. Just like with "your crit chance is lucky": If you don't have all trials yet and get a trial of a type you already have, then reroll the trial type once. Maybe even twice, if you're only missing 1 type. Then success is still not guaranteed, but much more likely.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
I figure they could just make it so individual trials can't spawn if:

1. You've already completed them

and

2. You haven't completed all trials yet

so that once you've done all the trials you get randomized trials again, but you won't have any repeats in the quest to unlock uber lab.
"
Maswasnos wrote:

and

so that once you've done all the trials you get randomized trials again, but you won't have any repeats in the quest to unlock uber lab.

Something like that wouls be perfect and at least a 100% qol upgrade!
The current pure RNG solution is not good, I agree. Eg. in legacy I only unlocked Lab when I was almost lvl 92.

Spoiler
"
Maswasnos wrote:

and

^ But this is too easy / boring. Getting all trials in a linear fashion is the other extreme.

A weighted RNG solution, as SisterBlister described, is the best option imo. Make it so that the weighting increases, as the # of still locked trials is decreasing. When you have just one trial left, there should be a "decent" chance it will spawn that one.
When night falls
She cloaks the world
In impenetrable darkness
Last edited by morbo on Jul 3, 2017, 1:02:37 PM
"
666lol666 wrote:
I guess I did about 1000000000000 trials on one of my other accounts but I only have 3 different trials so far. That bullshit isn't funny at all. Simply make it so that you don't get the same trials over and over again! This shit really sucks ass!

Thats on you for using more then one account.
https://youtu.be/T9kygXtkh10?t=285

FeelsBadMan

Remove MF from POE, make juiced map the new MF.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info