[3.0]/[2.6] IBorkIt’s Flicker-Nuke Marauder Build – Cast 15 spells every flicker

2.6 IBorkIt’s Flicker-Nuke Marauder Build – Cast 15 spells every flicker - 2min speed clear almost any map, even temp chains.

3.0 Update didn't completely break this build! 6L Atziri's splendor is now a requirement though. Also, bosses are a bit slower going then they used to be.

First Watch this…

Introduction
Spoiler

What the heck did I just watch?
Spoiler
Shear “Awesome-destroy-yours-and-your-friends-fps-ness”

Pros
Spoiler
It looks amazing!
This build absolutely wrecks everything except for no leach maps or 100% elemental reflect.
It looks amazing!
You can crash your friend’s computers for fun.
Suicide is rare.
And it looks amazing!

Cons
Spoiler
Warning may cause your internet to explode!
This build is really gimmicky and has a lot of requirements.
Not as tanky as the Laggomatic.
Only 15 spells? lame (but the flicker striking everywhere makes up for it).

Gear
Spoiler

Build Cost
Spoiler
You can get by with 4 link weapons and only 6 link armor roughly 6ex. My build (probably the most expensive I've built) is about 20ex. Optimally with the best load out it is going to run around 60-90ex (I cant afford this though).

Required Items
Spoiler
Before I mention any items, one required thing is a good computer and internet. Seriously that is a requirement.

This is the heart of the build. Cast a spell, hit yourself in the face. This is what will proc all your other spells.

x2
You will need these to sustain mana. Damage taken gained as mana. Since your mana cost is going to be 825 per cast. Make sure you get min/max rolls for max mana cost/gain!

You need a 6 link Atziri's Splendor, there is no way to negotiate that. I linked the highest mana multiplier gems I could just to get this to work. Be careful you get a life roll. ES or evasion wont cut it.

I highly recommend this, but it is not required. This is what makes the awe inspiring lag in the Flicker-Nuke (it also makes for stupid fast map clearing, I guess that is a plus)

You can also use this to generate frenzy charges if you want, instead of poacher's mark or blood dance. Personally I run it on a weapon swap with good single target damage skills for bosses.

You need something to generate frenzy charges, these or Poacher's Mark, are viable You can also use Terminus Est instead of SoS if you have a lot of crit chance.

Jewels
Spoiler
These jewels are required. They are not suggestions.

x9
Yes 9 of them. Yes you need 9 jewel sockets total in your skill tree. Yes it is a pain, but it is the only way to make this work.

These are what ramp up the mana cost for your spell to 825 mana per cast. That is how you are able to hit yourself for the exact amount of damage to proc your level 20 CWDT jewels.

Other Gear
Spoiler

For gloves, belt, and amulet, you just want as much flat life and resists as you can get. Since they’re the only items you can get those stats on.

This is really just a clutch, “oh crap! How am I going to survive this lag” item. But it is really effective at it.

Of course Dying Sun is also highly recommended. But again you must be richer then I to afford it. (I may be slightly miffed about my RNG :P)

Passive Tree

Bandits
Spoiler
Normal - Help Oak
Cruel - Kill All
Merciless - Help Kraitlyn

Gem Links
Spoiler
Here is where we get 15 spells to cast on each flicker:

Body Armor (6L required, no ifs, ands, or buts) – Flicker Strike - Multistrike - Melee Splash - Life Gain on Hit - Melee Physical Damage - any Penetration.

This is your only usable skill, and will proc everything else. Even though almost all of these gems do nothing for you for damage they have the highest mana multipliers and you absolutely need them.

Weapon – CWDT - Ball Lightning - Molten Orb – Arctic Breath – 5L GMP – 6L Freezing Pulse

Helm – CWDT – Ice Nova – Shock Nova – Vortex

Gloves - CWDT – Spark – Firestorm - Bladefall

Boots – CWDT – Poacher's Mark – Ethereal Knives – Elemental Weakness

I ran dual curses around level 75, which helped a ton with damage, but while leveling I had Glacial Cascade in there instead for more damage and looks.

Videos
Spoiler
Stop Spying on me…. (I have yet to record these, but I will soon!)

Credit
Spoiler
The core of this build was originally designed by Razor_L
I made it more ridiculous and fun :)

Last edited by Sir_Ramsis_XIII on Sep 17, 2017, 8:02:43 PM
Last bumped on Sep 14, 2017, 9:19:20 PM
Love the build. What NASA computer were you running it on :P
"
MoonfireArt wrote:
Love the build. What NASA computer were you running it on :P

The one you are not allowed to know about :P
Last edited by Sir_Ramsis_XIII on Jun 10, 2017, 1:21:56 AM
Does this still work? I thought they nerfed that hat to no longer proc your CWDT.

I love these kinds of builds they are the most fun :D
Last edited by bitbite11 on Jun 11, 2017, 12:01:13 PM
"
bitbite11 wrote:
Does this still work? I thought they nerfed that hat to no longer proc your CWDT.

I love these kinds of builds they are the most fun :D

It absolutely works. I found a work around, that is what this build guide is for. I am currently running it in Legacy.
Last edited by Sir_Ramsis_XIII on Sep 6, 2017, 5:51:00 PM
3.0 Update didn't completely break this build! 6L Atziri's splendor is now a requirement though. Also, bosses are a bit slower going then they used to be.

P.S. got my Dying Sun. Woot!
build looks really fun but i dont think it would handle t15 bosses too well.
"
2pinki2 wrote:
build looks really fun but i dont think it would handle t15 bosses too well.

Well no probably not. A regular flicker would perform way better for the price, but that's not as fun.
It's not designed for high level map bosses, That is for sure, but it is a blast on low level's and its clear speed is better imo.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info